In Guild Resource Centre

Many teams are maxed out on buildings and cash. Would it be a good idea to have a resource bank in guild to help others in your own Guild?
More importantly I think we could have a cracking all Welsh guild...not saying I wud make the cut but lots of players have brotherly ties to their guilds which u have to respect.
Imagree there are some really good welsh teams buddy. About time a strong guild was formed.

Dragon blade :

More importantly I think we could have a cracking all Welsh guild...not saying I wud make the cut but lots of players have brotherly ties to their guilds which u have to respect.

Yes there are plenty of good welsh teams get it started
Wales. Ystrad. Inbreds. Cant think of any other top teams of last 5 months?
All you'd need is 22 Welsh players willing to spend money on the game. If you got that, then the rest would follow. The best players could train up the rest and share strats and stuff. The main issue is that there are not enough Welsh people willing to spend the money. It's a sad fact, but that really is the only way to compete at the top consistently.*

The second thing you'd need is an agreement at the start to accept the personalities for who they are and not let that get in the way of guild cohesiveness. In other words, not to fall out with each other every 5 minutes,

These are the two big hurdles at the moment.

*I'll qualify this by saying that until you do have 22 or so teams all stocked with visa players, we won't know for certain who the best teams are. It may well be that some of the guys lower down the rankings currently are actually better but haven't invested in the game so aren't at the top.
On Point 1, here are the potential teams I can think of as things stand:

Myself, Caer, Ystrad, Bags, All Grays, Penarth Blues, Clint, Poola, Neath All Blacks, RTBs (in gros cons - not sure if he is Welsh or just has the flag - I'd have to ask Didier), Ravens, Bulls, The Welsh All Blacks, Spences XV, NHSOB (if he is still playing - always used to be full visa), Welsh Wizzards and Beast Mode - so that's 17 right there actually without doing too much searching and thinking. Some of these are only partly full of visas though.
That would be an awesome guild
Wales_RM :

On Point 1, here are the potential teams I can think of as things stand:

Myself, Caer, Ystrad, Bags, All Grays, Penarth Blues, Clint, Poola, Neath All Blacks, RTBs (in gros cons - not sure if he is Welsh or just has the flag - I'd have to ask Didier), Ravens, Bulls, The Welsh All Blacks, Spences XV, NHSOB (if he is still playing - always used to be full visa), Welsh Wizzards and Beast Mode - so that's 17 right there actually without doing too much searching and thinking. Some of these are only partly full of visas though.