We are asking players to volunteer to submit tickets with ideas to improve the game

I have already raised a ticket about guilds not playing their games in a GC and suggested a ban or for multiple offenders, delete the guild.

How much use will it do? Probably nothing but maybe if you can get enough support for a few ideas.
Rebellionguest_1457970540455 :

I have already raised a ticket about guilds not playing their games in a GC and suggested a ban or for multiple offenders, delete the guild.

How much use will it do? Probably nothing but maybe if you can get enough support for a few ideas.

Single tickets tend to get ignored, but probably at least read unlike forum posts. It is likely that multiple ones will get ignored too, but it becomes a little bit harder to ignore over 100 tickets, especially from a lot of big spenders on the game and especially if they have a list of genuinely decent ideas. That's our plan. Impact in numbers.

We are in contact with over 100 players already via whatsapp and facebook. One guy helping out on this just sent me this message:

"Ok just sent to 76 gents in 53 guilds lol"
I think the biggest problem you will find is that most, if not all of your suggestions have already been made by several people over a long period of time but unless it is going to make Sweet Nitro more money then it just falls on deaf ears.

I did suggest a similar idea over a year ago to the one aforementioned about having Team Strategies linked to Players Strategies. Just requires an additional Tab to be linked e.g.

Team Strategy 1 <---> Individual Players Settings 1
Team Strategy 2 <---> Individual Players Settings 2
Team Strategy 3 <---> Individual Players Settings 3
Team Strategy 4 <---> Individual Players Settings 4
Team Strategy 5 <---> Individual Players Settings 5

...and so on.

I also suggested an option of what to do at Penalties which could be another Part of Team Strategy and hardcoded so the game is not interrupted e.g.

1. 5-10m Choice of Kick to Touch or Scrum
2. 11-15m Same as above
3. 16-20m Choice of Kick to Touch or Kick at Goal
4. 21m+ Same as 3.

..and so on.

All ignored by the developers as it does not bring them any additional revenue. By all means add/adapt these to your list and best of luck.
DHSFP :

I think the biggest problem you will find is that most, if not all of your suggestions have already been made by several people over a long period of time but unless it is going to make Sweet Nitro more money then it just falls on deaf ears.

I did suggest a similar idea over a year ago to the one aforementioned about having Team Strategies linked to Players Strategies. Just requires an additional Tab to be linked e.g.

Team Strategy 1 <---> Individual Players Settings 1
Team Strategy 2 <---> Individual Players Settings 2
Team Strategy 3 <---> Individual Players Settings 3
Team Strategy 4 <---> Individual Players Settings 4
Team Strategy 5 <---> Individual Players Settings 5

...and so on.

I also suggested an option of what to do at Penalties which could be another Part of Team Strategy and hardcoded so the game is not interrupted e.g.

1. 5-10m Choice of Kick to Touch or Scrum
2. 11-15m Same as above
3. 16-20m Choice of Kick to Touch or Kick at Goal
4. 21m+ Same as 3.

..and so on.

All ignored by the developers as it does not bring them any additional revenue. By all means add/adapt these to your list and best of luck.

Thank you I will! Also would you be willing to submit a ticket again with us? At the very least we can get their attention by submitting a lot of tickets
Yes I shall. If you compile something I can copy and paste I will take the time to do so.
DHSFP :

Yes I shall. If you compile something I can copy and paste I will take the time to do so.

Cool. I'll update when we are ready. Probably next week. Just still taking in ideas. We are up to 50 now with your two!
With football champions being superceded with football champions 2018 I think we may need to assume the same will happen with our game. Any of these ideas are probably more likely to be implemented in this game. I'm sure everyone who has tried the new football game will agree that although it has good ideas like a seperate academy team the actual game is very poor.