Let me talk to people not in my guild

I've just had a very enjoyable cup match against an ex guild mate. Quite honestly it was the first time I've really had to think about strategy all season and the two of us played multiple matches against each other and a bunch of other teams to tune up strats. In the end his extra strat building proved too much for me to overcome, but the only way I had to say thanks to him was to play him again with my loser strat on so he could smash me. Would be nice to have some form of communication between non guild members, even if it was a GG button.
i also had that suggestion in my mind, maybe they can make an add friend to this game (not necessarily from facebook) or we can follow each other in the game and have a new inbox, i pended a ticket to SN (RUGBY) about the G V G chat and they said it will be sent to the appropriate team
Good idea this I had same situation although we didn’t do the testing out bit beforehand but this gets a thumbs up from me (sorry hate emojis)
I agreed Goid. I do enjoy our matchups and look forward to you returning to our guild. I missed our last match, the round of 16 24-0 match

Bayonne flaps
I agreed Goid. I do enjoy our matchups and look forward to you returning to our guild. I missed our last match, the round of 16 24-0 match

Bayonne flaps