Welsh War Dogs - looking to merge

Hi

We are currently 12 members, 4 of whom are inactive. Despite a recruitment campaign we are no better off. Looking to merge with another guild of similar strength.
I like yr name :). We can feed you players to help out if you like mate. Can't merge sorry as too many players. - - - Fire of Dragons - - -
Hi Arwen, please search for Dirty Ruckers and join us. We have 8 slots free so you would fit perfectly. (Actives)
We are a laid back but active guild. Mix of nations and ratings from 190-340. You would be most welcome.
Cheers David ( munster)
I sent your team invites so you can check us out. Hope it works out, this stupid new rule is really bumming the lads out.
Lastly you would all retain your ranks and we would join the names if that helped? Dirty Ruckers & Welsh War Dogs
Guys if anything goes wrong and yr 1 or 2 short... we will help you out IF needed - - - Fire of Dragons - - -
Prynhawn dda arwyn.
Ifc sparring have 11 spaces, we're the feeder guild to The International Fight Club (currently rank 12 with a man short), my b team is there. I will invite your leaders and if you want to come over you can, I will make you guys leaders and you can invite the rest and premote them accordingly.
We're all active and dont miss gcs, we've got a Facebook group with all the guys from the main guild in it for advice on strats etc..
Tell knights of Caerphilly, I grew up in hendredenny and went to St cenydd. I also speak some Welsh allthough out of practice.
Would be a good merger. We don't have many rules, it's pretty easy going, we just ask that you play gcs if in them or tell us if you can't be.
thanks for the invites. I will go back to the guild and let the majority decide.
OK bud, keep me posted or just come over and we'll sort from there.