New Update

Absolutely furious - Lost 2nd account

Will await Dev response before unloading on here so far the update an absolute disgrace

Lost accounts

Warnings to make choice between accounts

Red Warnings in game

Details to follow
People are losing their alts? But that is one of the few posted rules, just never followed.
Agree with you Monks but not got a second account so don't know. It also suggests that you can reset the game but not sure what this does as not brave enough to push. Have also seen a red WiFi symbol. The second account position will be interesting as they were taking money on both accounts so despite the rule they had allowed the practice so could be interesting contractually and as a minimum they should refund any monies paid in breach of the rules.
New posted rules?

Having a reset button next to forum option have they lost the plot?
New posted rules?

Having a reset button next to forum option have they lost the plot?
On a completely different note. For a brief time yesterday I got a glimpse of and a play with the new update they rolled out temporarily on the facebook/laptop version of the game. It allowed you to make set moves at kick off and during play - dictating running lines, where players passed etc etc. It didn't work for sh*t in actual play, but it was a VERY interesting glimpse into the future of this game. I post a screen shot of what I was messing about with yesterday:

http://i68.tinypic.com/2dj70nm.png
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Agree with you Monks but not got a second account so don't know. It also suggests that you can reset the game but not sure what this does as not brave enough to push. Have also seen a red WiFi symbol. The second account position will be interesting as they were taking money on both accounts so despite the rule they had allowed the practice so could be interesting contractually and as a minimum they should refund any monies paid in breach of the rules.

Yeah the reset button is interesting, but i don't want to go near it to see what it does as i don't want to lose my team, but it seem pretty silly to put it below the forum button as my fat fingers are likely to push it
I need new socks :

Yeah the reset button is interesting, but i don't want to go near it to see what it does as i don't want to lose my team, but it seem pretty silly to put it below the forum button as my fat fingers are likely to push it

I thought the same! I clicked it because I couldn't contain my curiosity, however there is a confirm failsafe step luckily. Stupid place to put it though, especially so large. They should put it right at the bottom that you have to scroll to on purpose and make the 3 above large again.
Guest G8SUU3 :

I need new socks :

I thought the same! I clicked it because I couldn't contain my curiosity, however there is a confirm failsafe step luckily. Stupid place to put it though, especially so large. They should put it right at the bottom that you have to scroll to on purpose and make the 3 above large again.

Thats good they have a failsafe still don't trust my fat fingers to get it right rofl
Maximum from banks does not cover the upgrade cost of Finances or Guild hall, again! No doubt they will up the bank limit as they have done previously, but how difficult is it to get this right first time? And yes, I know there are ways to hold more money than the limit of banks.