For Administrator /moderator

Hi there

Can you guys read guilds chat?
Only my own guild.
Admin can but it has to be within the parameters of what can be stored. The best thing is to take a screen grab and attach it to a ticket if you have an issue. The total from previous posts also includes the heal requests that have been sent and requested so that can reduce volume of stored chat.
I thought an administrator/moderator can only read his own guild chat?
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Admin can but it has to be within the parameters of what can be stored.

Wrong. Are you confusing 'admin' with 'developers' perhaps?

Additionally, the only 'rights' I have over those of moderator are that I can add, remove, amend , whole sections of the forum. Wow!
Carshalton Colts :

One of the fallen legends of the game :

Admin can but it has to be within the parameters of what can be stored.

Wrong. Are you confusing 'admin' with 'developers' perhaps?

Additionally, the only 'rights' I have over those of moderator are that I can add, remove, amend , whole sections of the forum. Wow!

Splitting hairs there really Carshalton and just because you have admin in your title.

This is what I view support as they use on tickets but I have had some with admin as well. The reality is they are simply an admin function. So I do not view it as wrong and found your response unnecessarily aggressive and hostile. My overall response was sufficient with the unquoted bits for them to get the help they needed and frankly there was no help from your second post. Not behaviour becoming of a moderator in my view. Please consider your future responses so they add value. I know they can because they have confirmed it to me and time was of the essence as they only store a limited amount so if there is abuse for example on a chat they need to be alerted quickly. Hence why I tried to help a fellow player reaching out for help. We should not forget that support also have administrator profiles as well.
Ah... then admin can indeed read guild chat... and if one was in an opponent's guild effectively although unethical act as a 'pair of eyes' to your guild own chat. None of our players are 'DW the fool'... v interesting - further ticket raised.
List of people who provided information to me:

How information was obtained:
A simple analysis of a paranoid narcissist.

Stops to take now:
Get over this, nobody cares, it was fun to point out how sad you are but long ago became too easy.

Funniest thing if the day:
You loved team GB but now they are the villain since all admins that are in a guild are in team GB. (Oh, and team GB hasn't wasted a second of their time on you, this is also based on a psychological analysis of them, turns out they don't care)

Outro:
Green day - paranoia
u will never 'retire' from this game BM as have 'no life' outside it - stick to 'Sim City' Again gd luck in the real world - G#d help u buddie. Again this guy will be ignored. Back on topic - DW the fool has access to our chat but isn't one of our players... Cars - any suggestions?!?!
Lol, nice job ignoring pal, good day!