Oh captain our captain

Coach fluffy pink balls has won a recent election to be the president of the forum (for all those concerned he is gaining no new powers). He has shown the magnanimity and graciousness to allow us, his serfs, to chose his name. This obviously must remain clean and tongue in cheek at worst. Please spend the next two days making proposals and on Wednesday the voting will start. I will start this out with my first suggestion.

President coach fluffy pink balls, prince of the forum king of all above and below
Coach, better get some of your mates in here. Golden opportunity for them
El presidente Coach Pink fluffy balls who doesnt need new socks the 3rd
The lads should make some suggestions tonight, I have a feeling I might live to regret this...
I need new socks :

What's the story with the first two? Did they pass away quietly or is there more to the story?
Black Monks :

I need new socks :

What's the story with the first two? Did they pass away quietly or is there more to the story?

Well the first one is quite a sad story
he had this bacon and egg pie which he decided to eat but upon biting it he found it had peas in it, i mean who puts peas in a pie??? So unfortunately as he was so annoyed about the peas and resigned immediately and change his name to el presidente who hates peas in a pie the first

As for the 2nd well he was over thrown in a mutiny.... He decided that the people werent allowed to go to the pub on a thursday and of course thats just crazy cos going to the pub on a thursday is a grand tradition so the people decided to over throw number 2

Hope that clears it up bm
Well, I was in the pub last Thursday and this bloke was recounting the story behind the resignation of the first el presidente. Now he claimed to be the baker of the aforementioned pie and, the way he told it, the problem was caused by the addition of sweet corn, not peas. Seems like we have a major vegetable disagreement here!
Boom, time to take your corners everyone. I'm in the pro corn corner, all peaers must perish!
We are the Hutchie :

Well, I was in the pub last Thursday and this bloke was recounting the story behind the resignation of the first el presidente. Now he claimed to be the baker of the aforementioned pie and, the way he told it, the problem was caused by the addition of sweet corn, not peas. Seems like we have a major vegetable disagreement here!

Omg not corn as well this is a total disaster i want to hear what our presidente thinks about this