Waspy Tiger or Coach Pink fluffy balls/handcuffs for president?

Gentleman the rules are simple. If any one is up for a good laugh please vote I. E with a comment like +1 and reason why for your chosen president. Just banter and no bitchy comments please - as these will be ignored. As it stands the campaign is an even draw with Waspy on 1 vote from Dragon blade (aka 1 of the leaders of the revolution) and coach 'pink fluffy' from BM (aka Queenie).
Celts - brothers from all over the world... men.. ;)... stand by my side and vote 'Waspy Tiger' may I act like his right hand.. I myself am a leader of a v diverse guild where all levels of players are welcome so we help each other to grow
PS... if any one is interested in joining Fire of Dragons... play the leader for an invite... ALL welcome at ANY level... we have feeder guilds...
Waspy can have my vote for what it's worth.

Cheers JM
Dragon blade :

PS... if any one is interested in joining Fire of Dragons... play the leader for an invite... ALL welcome at ANY level... we have feeder guilds...

You are a horrible campaign manager, promoting your guild instead of Waspy, I would have fired you a long time ago Shame on you
Karl Morris :

Waspy can have my vote for what it's worth.

Cheers JM

Thank you for voting Karl. I respect your vote even if it's the wrong one

Free and fair elections.

And remember "A fluffy pink ball for one and all"
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Dragon blade :

You are a horrible campaign manager, promoting your guild instead of Waspy, I would have fired you a long time ago Shame on you

A lot of Cape Towners here... you could disband your guild and join 'the movement'
Coach Q for president, a president needs to have balls
Coach Pink Fluffy
Gillson :

Coach Q for president, a president needs to have balls

Thank you Mr Gillson, the fact that a former PM has voted for myself is an honour in itself. Keep rocking those ties guys!

A fluffy pink ball for you
I herewith and forthwith put my considerable weight and support behind Coad Pink Fluffy Balls. I like a Fluffer and I also concur with me fellow nobleman that a good president needs to cahunas.

Regards

WP Stormers