Fire of Dragons - an email for players Not members to troll attack us lol ;))

Again Fire of Dragons opens its mighty doors for recruitment :-). We are a very diverse guild with good banter and real life professional rugby players :). We have a very strong winning average in gc's. Every one is welcome... play the leader for an invite :).
Dear Dragon Warlord, I was in FOD for quite some time, but by accident I left. Is it possible to get back? The teams name was Bone For Tuna
Hey Bone for Tuna - hope all is good with you :). If that is you my friend I would 'play the leader for an invite'......
Dropkicks.... come back to us mate the kiwi flag is most welcome here
Dragon, one day when I can give half an ounce of interest, you can explain to me why I was kicked from the guild for no apparent reason!

If anyone else does get an invite to the guild "Fire of Dragons", be prepared for a short stay, because if you don't donate enough med kits or do something remotely vague to incur the wrath of the leader 'Dragon Warlord', you will get kicked and be left scratching your head as to why! Probably not worth the trouble to be part of guild where the petulant leader will kick you if you look at him wrong!

Good luck though and thank you for having me for a brief period and I'm still scratching my head!!!
He probably thinks you are a spy or something similar. Plenty of good guilds out there and sometimes you have to go through a few to find some decent friends.
He knows full well I am not a spy. Man, even if I was, or 'spies' actually exist in this game, what does it achieve and how does it impact his guild?

This will remain a mystery, but has left a very bad taste in my mouth!
Saracen he believed you were a spy.
He thought you was I.

Sorry about that! However I am still in the guild. Just there to annoy our illustrious leader. I am no spy but do not fall for his self absorbed posts he puts on here or in the guild chat. Most recently suggesting our guild was unbeatable
No worries DW. Good luck in teaching him a lesson in fair play and respect!
We have won every game for 2 seasons... no effect felt. Take care both