Np must read rules

Jp, none of us like mb so don't take it out on the forum, it's ridiculous.
Sorry, frans must fall, just stop
I have deleted all posts apart from that in the existing ongoing 'moaning' thread about MB. All entitled to an opinion on MB but as you have rightly identified BM, best kept in one place and wrong to spread posts across the whole forum.
Guys,

Why must Frans fall everyone is open to an opinion.

But can nothing be done to assist with MB then? Can they not just add it to the sport shop with the different levels.

Even at this moment if you have all lv3 goods from the sport shop and don't play with MB you still get hammered.

Surely they can do something not all teams can afford the lv3 goods in sport shop anyway as the bidding is crazy. So will it not be good just to take MB away completely and add to Sport shop levels for example lv1 / 30%,lv2 / 50% and lv3 / 100%????
We all want mb gone, we all have no power over it. Next championship we were promised no mb and they backed out of it. Make tickets to make noise, not forum posts
Jp Engelbrecht :

Guys,

Why must Frans fall everyone is open to an opinion.

? Frans fall?
My post title was changed by mod, and I am not complaining. Fran's named all his posts mb must fall so I just changed mb and added my title.
And yes, everyone is open to an opinion but the only reason you blast to all forums is because you know you want to be heard more than you will be otherwise. 95% of the forum wants mb gone, so why blast?
true yes bud i have send a few tickets as well and to date no reply from the guys as well.

The game on facebook when logging in the version is not updated at all it is till on 6.41 and on phone the version is on 6.61?

how many tickets must be send before the update is done on the facebook side as well
Black Monks :

My post title was changed by mod, and I am not complaining. Fran's named all his posts mb must fall so I just changed mb and added my title.

Mods / admin cannot change post title.