Sport shop

How do you use the Sport Shop? What are the benefits of buying gear?
I can't seem to find the sports shop? I play the online game.
You need to build it first.
Build it and you can bid on 10 pieces of different gear much like the auction house, with game money instead of recruiter points though, each giving you a boost of +5 per specific stat eg level 3 ball will give you +15 passing for every player with the max being level 3 gear. You keep this gear for one season only.
what they probs don't tell you is you can only apply your gear to one player wouldn't surprise me one jot don't own the sports shop personally but it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to make it so if you wanted the gear to take effect you'd have to buy the same product about 15 times over so each player had his own gear. Just a way to get people to spend silly.
Ashley Longthorn :

what they probs don't tell you is you can only apply your gear to one player wouldn't surprise me one jot don't own the sports shop personally but it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to make it so if you wanted the gear to take effect you'd have to buy the same product about 15 times over so each player had his own gear. Just a way to get people to spend silly.

Apart from probably the building plot, the only thing you spend is game cash, not gold.
The benefit of the gear you buy applies to all your players and you can only buy 1 piece of each item per season.
Ashley Longthorn :

Assumption is the mother of all......

First build the building and see what it does and then complain
I've only got a white square where I tried to build it. Can't go into it
Guest DUHSVC :

I've only got a white square where I tried to build it. Can't go into it

You need to buy the building spot before you can build the sports shop.