Calling M Dot and daughter

I was rather alarmed at your revelations. Care to expand further?
Assume you mean the bit where he said I had come up with a way to manipulate the rankings by stopping other people challenging us? Well, he is probably referring to the thread where somebody wanted clarification if the number of times we can get challenged will get limited. That thread is here if you want the full context...
http://www.sublinet.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=17050

To save you the click, here is my message. (Hopefully I can quote from another thread - here goes)

Chepstow Harlequins :

I know where you are coming from but the number of challenges isn't too bad at the moment. I get challenged a few times a day. Whether this will go up or down when fan loss comes back remains to be seen. I do think there should be some reward for the defensive team though...as suggested elsewhere, training points for example and winning fans if you win.

The flaw with limiting the amount of times you can be challenged is that it opens the system up to manipulation. A lot of the top players are in the same guilds. What would stop people from deliberately losing games to preserve the position of a guild mate? Say I was number 1 and I had 3 mates in top 10, I could ask them to share 5 games against me between them all losing. That would then leave me being #1 but unable to be challenged. They would still have games left to allow them to progress up the ladder. You would end up with the top 10-20 just being locked out.

As I have only ever posted a handful of posts on here, I am pretty certain this is the only time I've mentioned this theory and it is entirely dependent on the number of times you get challenged being limited to x number of games. If there was another post that M-Dot was referring to then I'm sure he can use his daughters account to clarify whilst he is observing his quiet time.

If I am doing something else to manipulate rankings then it's clearly not working judging by the current situation!!
The Man from Delmonte :

I was rather alarmed at your revelations. Care to expand further?

Dad's says as per Chepstow's post. Which is very clever, it wouldn't have been something dad would have even contemplated doing. He says thanks Chepstow for saving him from trying to quote the post from another thread. Its a same IL leadership team (that's what they call themselves) were so unnecessarily mean to dad. The rest of the guild are a really good bunch, Howlers, El, Knights to name a few are a good laugh, Axe and Chep were good as well until Taff and Wizz came back and started throwing their weight around, they take it way too seriously. The best player online by far was Fishguard, his strategies were very good.