fans for training games

how doe's it work? if someone challenges you in a training and you beat them you get nothing as the away team but if you lose as the away team you lose fans too how is this fair? if your going to lose fans as the away team surely you should be able to win them aswell!!!!
I totally agree with this
thxs coach
Yes it is odd but you just have to make sure you make enough successful challenges yourself to get the fans back.
yes i know that but as you most probably know sometimes the teams they give you are a lot stronger so not always possible
You get matched with people the same number (similar) of fans as you. So there is a chance that your number of fans are higher than most in your championship and thus you will struggle to maintain fans. I feel it's one of the things the developers did a nice job with. However, i am staying at lvl 20 stadium simply to avoid the issues with fans that come at 21 & 22.
Black Monks :

You get matched with people the same number (similar) of fans as you. So there is a chance that your number of fans are higher than most in your championship and thus you will struggle to maintain fans. I feel it's one of the things the developers did a nice job with. However, i am staying at lvl 20 stadium simply to avoid the issues with fans that come at 21 & 22.

There's some top level players doing the same and thisnis resulting in a hit of an inbalance in the fixtures. There's nothing wrong with a lvl 23 or 24 player having a stadium of 140k but because a level 30 or 31 decided not to up his stadium it is causing these lower level players to face stronger opponents.

Its not the norm and something that wont be resolved easily but it does unfortunately happen.
To this point I've been solid double promotions since lvl 2 and haven't even had the option to go to 21, still need banks for 1 thing. But the only motivation I see to going to 21 and 22 is to get better gvg competition. But if it ruins the game and makes me worried about fans constantly, and facing mb in not only gvg and championship but also challenges, don't know how motivated I am. I think I hit lvl 20 stadium at 24 or 26 and have had my 3rd strat upgrading non stop and just now started the last upgrade. So is 21 and 22 as bad as some make it seem?
Unless you are driven to be a top guild based on fans there is no true advantage to upgrading your stadium past level 20, so if you're not focused on that rather upgrade the rest of your buildings before doing the very expensive upgrade that does frustrate you because of the difference in fans won and lost. Just my opinion.
And there is the rub. Pound for pound I would put my guys up against anyone and we haven't been challenged in gvg literally for 4 months now. So I do want to move up, but I also don't want to hate the game, and mb is already pushing me to that point as I easily demolish the guys in my championship in friendlies, but 100% of them so far this season use max mb. In my opinion most of them legitimately should be around champ 27 or 28 but with mb Japan can beat SA