Recruiting - Scrum Down Ruck Over Drink Up!

We have 2 spots available to complete our lineup and then open our academy, so we're looking for people that fit and want a long term place to call home

About Us
We have people in most timezones, so we have chat and banter 24 hours a day, as well as massively keen ocd bunnies who'll die trying to improve you or make you want to drink with him (Cheets I'm looking at you!). We are currently on a 54 unbeaten streak in the GvG (51 wins, 3 draws) and have our very own Napoleon orchestrating the tactics on that side. We are completely MB free, especially in GvG matches, so if it's Au Natural you like then we smell divine. We are a little odd, a little crude and a little bit of everything your mum warned you about and we need more of the same

About You
You should be smart, well dressed and hung like a moose. If not just someone who plays clean, likes to chat and be active, enjoys challenging yourself and is yearning for that place to call home

About the Position
We are looking for well set people who have at least 2, ideally 3, strategy buildings and are keen to improve and part of what is pound for pound a top 10 guild

Please apply for the position here, or alternatively feel free to play myself and at least 2 RH's once so we know you want the invite, and if you fit our modest criteria you'll get an invite and let's get you settled into a place you'll never be allowed to leave (Tagging and Stalking optional)
Still looking for those 2 special people to make our little ol guild complete. We promise heavy petting and unselfish lovemaking for the right people
Croxton :

Still looking for those 2 special people to make our little ol guild complete. We promise heavy petting and unselfish lovemaking for the right people

I'm not sure if thats meant to be motivational but it scared me off!
Unselfish lovemaking scares you off? I feel bad for your wife/girl/boy/husband/lifepartner/animalcompanion!

You'd always be welcome regardless sire, though I wouldn't be so rude to your guild to ever try to poach anyone away without the invitee wanting the change
What scared me off was that the promise of unselfish lovemaking from yourself.

On a serious not you guys look to have a great guild going with a good bunch of lads and hope to see you in the top ranks with us sooner rather than later and who knows maybe we can be generous in a GC soon
I'm a wonderful lover and you'd be lucky to have me

Sadly it's fan based, but if we get the last 2 guys settled in nicely we'll be top 50 in a couple of weeks so hopefully then we will get to see you across the battlefield. We genuinely crave challenges here so honestly can't wait!