LVL 21 stadium upgrade - update

Passing this on as soon as I have got the information

Yes, the upgrade has been amended in that you now get 200 fans per win instead of 100 once you have upgraded the stadium to lvl 21. This also only applies once you have reached a total of 142,000 fans which may explain why there have been differing reports of when this kicks in. This setting will be revisited in the future once time has allowed for an assessment to be made on the effect this has on the new top 100 ranking system as the developers are trying to apply it.

To my mind this displays an acknowledgment that there have been significant issues with the upgrade as first implemented and a willingness to get it 'right' having regard to the views already expressed. I have also provided feedback to the effect that it would have been good to have been informed about the proposed change in advance of it being implemented in order that members may have had the opportunity to decide whether or not the upgrade suited thier individual requirements or not.

I can only do so much but hope this helps.
Thanks for the feedback CC
Great feed back, well done
Thanks CC
Thanks CC, I think the devs missed a trick with not announcing it. If anything that's probably the reason why most players got pissed off
Thanks CC but it is still rubbish when you factor in match bonus on gvg. Losing 1050 fans and having no control over being MB'd is foundamentally unfair. It is also not reasonable that this was not explained first.

I would however thank you for the update and point out that non of my frustration is aimed at you.
That's great to know and good that the developers are listening the players BUT still pretty rubbish so I now have to play 5 times as many matches as previously maybe 500 fans would have been reasonable or even just left it at 1000 fans.

Not sure how many fans you lose when beaten but if more than 200 then that will be a real kick in the teeth as it will be virtually impossible to maintain a max fan base.

If this is the case I would like to see the training matches replenished more quickly. It can take several hours to get new training matches once you have played them all. If you are going to have to play several matches to get back what you lose them this needs addressing.
Simon the whole point is to make it virtually impossible to maintain a full fan base. Otherwise a top 100 ranking by fans would be pretty meaningless. Personally, I couldn't care less about this ranking though because it's not a good measure of the players' skill.
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Simon the whole point is to make it virtually impossible to maintain a full fan base. Otherwise a top 100 ranking by fans would be pretty meaningless.

Precisely. Spreads it out a bit. If the ranking matters to you, that should be a good thing. If it doesn't matter to you, then what does it matter?

Personally, I couldn't care less about this ranking though because it's not a good measure of the players' skill.

There seems to be some merit in that for me.
The rationale is clear to see... MB rules.