Patch 3.6

Saw the infirmary update Taff is talking about. Cant see the extra chat in the guild though
Also hear there are sound effects such as dogs barking and cheers from a crowd during a game.. Really hope thats not the only changes that will be made
if u click on yr guild building then u see it
Oh awesome thanks
Taffy's Dragons. :

the extra chat in the guild and the 1 press all heal in the infirmary all thou not major it wud b nice to be told

Hahahaha. You and me both!

Further, I don't seem to have those changes either. Is it possible that, like other things, some of the options are different on facebook or ipad. Sometimes apple take a while to validate the updates and the game runs different on the seperate platforms.
Not on IOS yet.
as i have said b4 several times why they keep updates till the end of the season and also warn us about them but at the end of the day they never listen to us and the let guys like you carshalton take all the hassle
Taffy's Dragons. :

as i have said b4 several times why they keep updates till the end of the season and also warn us about them but at the end of the day they never listen to us and the let guys like you carshalton take all the hassle

I wish I knew the answer to that but thank you for recognising the difficulties. I get no advance warning of any changes whatsoever. In fact, being on ios , it is actually a tad embarrassing to not know about these things until after some of you guys haVe experienced them.
Lmao at the swear filter.