daily bonus

I think it would be nice to receive a daily bonus each day you login and maybe at the end of 7 consecutive days you get a player(10) or gold balls something like that.
Nice suggestion
That why you have achievements and play to receive bonuses
Other games have achievements and still have login bonuses it wouldn't hurt if anything could benefit everyone
I fully agree about sign in bonuses
guest_1441503880493 :

I think it would be nice to receive a daily bonus each day you login and maybe at the end of 7 consecutive days you get a player(10) or gold balls something like that.

Gold balls 1 per day signed in would be a very good idea. Somewhere along the lines of Top Eleven Be A Football Manager. There are far too few achievements available to only get gold balls from that. Very few people are going to pay for them if the game is so limited.
I'm not one of those few people unfortunately.
My poor bank account.
I leave the game, cya o/

Thanks to Sweet Nitro
Jaco Bredenhann :

That why you have achievements and play to receive bonuses

At the beginning you have achievements, but get to a certain point in the game and you've 'achieved' everything. Then there's little incentive. I then set out goals for myself ie. Get into top 50 rankings, be in the top league etc. etc. But I like the idea of rewarding (with gold balls) regular entry into the game.