Concerning Speed

I recently bought a 417 player whose speed values were all in the 400 plus. I made sure his morale was 100% as well as energy. But in his first match, he moved only slightly faster than my 270 defenders. I am confused and would like to know why this is.
It is not a problem with the game engine. If I put a slower man in my team, the difference can be seen,
What position is the player? Is his stamina lvl lower than others?

Defs best stats for pace are sprint/speed. Mid/Att sprint/with ball, then speed.
First 11 should be maxed in Stamina, to play at highest possible rhythm throughout the match.

Hope this helps

Gold F is right if your'e not cheating however I have played Games in the G C where I'm 3-4 levels above a team every one of my players is maxed out on everything & I have everything from the sports shop yet my players are still outpaced.

If they can come up with a strat that is so good they can beat me with a lesser team then fair enough but when I lose or draw because of this it just pisses me off & trust me you can tell admin as many times as you like about the ones who are doing it but they do sweet F A about it.
It usually depends on sprint
Gregory K. Ishii :

It usually depends on sprint

Yes but like I said I'm maxed out in everything & so is another team in my guild who also has the same thing happening to him.

Things have improved but there is still cheating going on
Oh yeh in this case that is an issue.

I am not sure if the mods even check the game or they left it basically for the game to rot lol....