Have just came back after a long hibernation

Yoooo guys what's up....
I have chosen to come back to the game as many good guys have chosen to quit

I'm now looking for a guild that are active (although I may not be as active). I'm about to revolutionise my team from ashes so hopefully I can catch up with many of ya.

Welcome back I wish we had a place for you Will check & see if all are active but pretty sure they all are
Sods law there is normally one who is not playing but right now they all are
He always had a hidden desire to be a Pro Bowler. Everyone does somewhere or another inside of them.
Jem likes America :

He always had a hidden desire to be a Pro Bowler. Everyone does somewhere or another inside of them.

What's a Pro Boweer?
Gregory K. Ishii :

Yoooo guys what's up....

I'm now looking for a guild that are active (although I may not be as active). I'm about to revolutionise my team from ashes so hopefully I can catch up with many of ya.

We have one in our Guild who is not playing he has until tomorrow to respond to messages or will be kicked you still looking??
ShaunC :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Yoooo guys what's up....

We have one in our Guild who is not playing he has until tomorrow to respond to messages or will be kicked you still looking??

Oh hey Shaun sorry for my late response. Right now I'm in Jem's guild, Pro Bowlers, that's why he said that I had a hidden desire
OK mate we just kicked one who has done sod all for 2 weeks
In Pro Bowlers there is pretty much one who's the same lol he's done nothing