VERY MINOR UPGRADE!

yes it need to be sorted when u get the same guild twice in a row but there are much more important things to sort first? i.e penalty's; teams shooting from within there own half and scoring; set plays; throw ins just to name a few until they start sorting these and many more problems out all they have playing are the Iranians and fewer from other countries playing. Instead off starting other versions of the game they should just upgrade this game and then they will keep a lot more players?
Right now they are killing it
yep at most i'm giving it till the end of this year if i don't see a drastic improvement in the game then i'll be shutting down my 5 teams

Hello champion, in this situation of confinement and alarm that we are, it is good to remember people, I hope everything goes well, now we have more time to be at home and in internet games to kill boredom so if you want to try A soccer game that I have found searching, is quite good and different from others that we already know, so if you want to try it:

https://goleada.org/?inv=11180&fbclid=IwAR2xEAVg9Nfg2TfsR4NePsBLOHh_CGmYW68t5Xjbm4aDBvRyMaAN96mDaz4

A hug and greetings.