Commonwealth Elite...again

Can we have the options to block guilds from requesting us to join them? Commonwealth elite has requested me so many times it’s now boring. The commonwealth guild must be so bad that they frequently request myself and every team in my guild to join them. Can they not keep teams, are they that bad at this game they have the ..... to ask guild leaders. Seriously these guys are the biggest jokers in the game. A guild full of talentless idiots....
Rather than just name calling, common sense would be to "expose" your in game name (and guild), so they know who you are and not to bother you again, otherwise they will likely keep wasting THEIR time and upsetting you in the process (which I'm sure they would want less than you).

You sound a little bit bitter in your comments for some reason? Maybe you have had a bad experience with one of them for you to make a public comment with such little thought to getting the problem solved but instead just having a dig rather than using sound logic! I too get 100's of requests a week but I've learnt see it as a compliment rather than an annoyance but then I have no grudges with anyone in the game.

I do think it's amusing when you say "The commonwealth guild must be so bad that they frequently request myself and every team in my guild to join them" is saying that you are bad too for them to want to ask you lol.

There are not many people who comment in these forums, especially a seasoned player and I kinda recognise the style of writing and I can narrow it down to 3 people (but I'll refrain from mentioning names to protect the innocent).

Anyway hope all is well mate
Hi Guest.
I completely agree with John's comments. Instead of trying to create 'bad feeling', why don't you take it as a compliment? I do.
I receive 3 or 4 invites a day from different Guilds. It's only a message, which you can easily ignore, like you will probably ignore this 'message'.
Cheers.
Gold Fenglers :

Hi Guest.
I completely agree with John's comments. Instead of trying to create 'bad feeling', why don't you take it as a compliment? I do.
I receive 3 or 4 invites a day from different Guilds. It's only a message, which you can easily ignore, like you will probably ignore this 'message'.
Cheers.

It can be annoying esp when it from a guild you are about to play in a G C but normally like you I get several a day & ignore them occasionally when its from a guild we are about to play I send one back to all of them even though most of the time we don't even have a place
Hi Shaun,
lol, that's another way to deal with it. I sometimes play the leader(s) out of respect, to 'say' thanks, but no thanks. (See leaders of Commonwealth ELITE yesterday, before Guest's post).
Thx for your comments yesterday, you said and did exactly the right things.
I got many an invite from commonwealth and I played with them before BVB joined up with them I know he not there atm but I know he loves rejoining them and for that reason I wont play with a man i have no respect for not after how he mocked myself and the old world elite members.
Sorry didn’t notice I was coming up as guest. I thought I was logged in. I’m Bath Football Pirateers and Bath Rugby Pirateers. I’m the default leader of strongs. My view is strong on this subject. With the recent changes in the last few months. I know keeping teams in the game and keeping a guild together is fairly hard work. Teams get “gooey-eyed” about high ranking guilds. Even though we all know the guild rating based on fans does not make good GC tournaments. Maybe if Sweet Nitro limit how many requests you can make on a single guild a bit fairer. Inviting an entire guild is annoying and pretty much just spamming,
ShaunC :

Gold Fenglers :

Hi Guest.
Cheers.

It can be annoying esp when it from a guild you are about to play in a G C but normally like you I get several a day & ignore them occasionally when its from a guild we are about to play I send one back to all of them even though most of the time we don't even have a place

This is a tactic that I have noticed certain nations do. It has almost become common practice..... I assumed it was banter.
I have my 3rd team there and the reason there was a recruitment blast was that a couple of members got kicked due to inactivity.

I think you'll find that the reason certain guilds get tapped up is because they speak the same language (We all kinda eventually stick in our circles as some will agree). I have been hit up by some of the best guilds in the game but because I don't speak Iranian I have never considered it (Although we are already comfortable and already enjoy the guilds we're in)

Sometimes players get bored or there are too many politics in their guild and decide to move on and all it takes is either an invite or a member in that guild that a player respects/ enjoys chatting with and then they transfer.

I'll speak to the guys and ask them but can't guarantee obviously. No offence was intended, It's just a game for fun and hopefully we will all see each other in the same guild every now and then as it is always good to meet new friends online.
Thank you AFC, very much appreciated. And I do apologise in fact too all. I was in very bad mood yesterday and I know that is not an excuse. But I’m not one to delete or edit a post, so sorry for being such a drama lama