chat

hi , i am playing this game on the FB-page , but i cant see the chat . I have build the guildbuilding and i am looking for a guild but without chatting i cant get aninvite . So how can i chat ?
a bit of a confusing post but am I right in thinking you want a guild to join? if so look for one that is open and you'll be able to join straight in as long as it doesn't say invite only or you need a certain amount of fans
how do players communicate ? if i like an invite i should be able to let someone know
Whats your team name mate I have an idea play westham united in the feeder and I'll get him to send you an invite over
Amicitae from the netherlands
and i like your idee , i was in 2 guilds but both of them with inactive players so no use for me

edit cant find westham united or should it be Westham United ?
yes you're correct , westham united this is my other account but you're talking to the same guy I'm LUFC Reservs
yes you're correct , westham united this is my other account but you're talking to the same guy I'm LUFC Reserves in the feeder
i coppied and paste it into the leader but the system cant find your team

Amicitea is my tam from the netherlands , can you find me and send me an invite?
I can't because I have no way of finding your team unless you play either my team in world elite which is Ashley Longthorn/ or you can try playing my LUFC team in the guild The feeder
or you can play anyone in the feeder and just tell me who you play and I'll find you