Strategy Instructions

Taffys Dragons :

further to my comment above i played a tourny final last against gareth82; i played like the game should be played as in real life lol but gareth82 played with 1 of the more unual tactics and i got thrash 10-0 i'm not complaining about the results because he is playing within the rule so well done i will always play as i think it should be played and if i get beaten each team then i know i played it right; so once congratulation gareth82 on your victory

hi taffys dragons think i have converted Tolgate to playing all out football, sorry if you did not like my way of playing the game but im one for trying to get results against the big teams of this game, if you can let Tolgate know top job in the games today he should do well with it with that team thanks Gareth82
gareth82 :

Taffys Dragons :

further to my comment above i played a tourny final last against gareth82; i played like the game should be played as in real life lol but gareth82 played with 1 of the more unual tactics and i got thrash 10-0 i'm not complaining about the results because he is playing within the rule so well done i will always play as i think it should be played and if i get beaten each team then i know i played it right; so once congratulation gareth82 on your victory

hi taffys dragons think i have converted Tolgate to playing all out football, sorry if you did not like my way of playing the game but im one for trying to get results against the big teams of this game, if you can let Tolgate know top job in the games today he should do well with it with that team thanks Gareth82

Cheers Gareth; that was fun. I think I need to find a way to defeat them tactics though; them games are just ugly!
Tolgate Seconds :

gareth82 :

Taffys Dragons :

Cheers Gareth; that was fun. I think I need to find a way to defeat them tactics though; them games are just ugly!

maybe but i would rather they get rid of the match bonus first, there are teams out there that can do it its just finding what ticks in the formation i have seen a few teams using it now the day they bring off side will sort it but the game may come to a lot of stop start then but all in time