A whole lot of bugs

Dear admin,
This game has a lot of bugs. My latest tournament score is showing 0-0, no penalties, nothing. I haven't got the gold ball nor the money from ticket sales. Another thing is that my map is showing only 3 teams for the last to days. Another bug is that I am not allowed to play any match. Whenever I start a match, an error says that a match will start soon. Please fix this.
Regards,
Cristiano
Yes, this has been happening to me too. I too have lost my gold ball and the money from ticket sales. I too am not allowed to play training matches . An error comes up saying a match will start soon. Dear admin, please fix this.
Same here guys. This has led to a loss of my playing hours and also gold balls and ticket sales money. I hope this gets fixed soon.
Hello admin, anyone there. Or have you all gone on a long new year break. Guys, get up and fix these bugs.
Same for me
probabaly wont be fixed untilll monday evening
Swans, you are wrong. The admins are working on the problem. I got the result of the tournament and the ticket sales money too but unfortunately, I lost. I also got he money from the championship matches. My map is once again full and I am allowed to play matches. No errors.
Thank You Admins.
Im surprised the bug was taken care of sooner then I expected. Didn;t expect any action in the weekend. Would have been nice to have some notice that the matches were about to start, so we could all set up our teams.