TRANSFER ABOUT MY OWN PLAYERS

Charles, just to clarify the starting sell price, by default its zero, however you can set your own starting value by changing the offer value and then select sell -10..

In terms of accepted time of day - this is a tricky one, it depends when most people will be online, which can change invariably.. so its the luck of the draw I guess..
Excellent! - That's what I wanted - Thanks!

Ok, so, last question (I think... )

Are we restricted in this game in any way in terms of how many transfers we can make or how often?

ie, a limit on so many per season - either in or out?
or a penalty applying if we go over a set number?
or a set length of time a new player has to stay with the team before he can be sold on again...?

(I'm thinking in terms of;
"If" I can buy a player now - at a price I think is cheap, - can I re-auction him immediately in the hope that I make a profit?
and, if so, how many times can I do this before I get stopped / penalised?)

and - to save me asking after that's answered... - how many players can we have in our squads at any given time?
No Charles there are no limits and no penalties, you're limited though by the fact that you still need 11 players to start and some subs

You can buy and sell players as much as you want, however trying to make a profit off an immediate sale of a player you just bought won't really be feasible, I doubt you'll get more for the player than you paid for him.

In terms Squad size, As far as I know, infinite - it depends solely on whether you can afford their salaries.
Think that answers all your questions