Catch a wake up!

Jungle RFC :

Guest 8M1FF0 :

Thanks Sean for everything you’ve done in the game. The updates you've implemented in the past have improved the game and your help to many along the way has kept the game growing.
You’ve got a very impressive history in the game and help achieve success others.too.
Keep going, you make the game better

Signed

Seans Mam Hull FC Brenda

Guest 919WM7 :

Jungle RFC :

Guest 8M1FF0 :

Thanks Sean for everything you’ve done in the game. The updates you've implemented in the past have improved the game and your help to many along the way has kept the game growing.
You’ve got a very impressive history in the game and help achieve success others.too.
Keep going, you make the game better

Signed

Seans Mam Hull FC Brenda

Jungle, you will never learn to respect your superiors will you!? I must defend my friend 4Bk15sn. I am currently champ level 107 (in beta) and have played with Sean since lvl 3. He is the greatest player ever, as he has already told you. He is also the best developer I have met. My r l developer friends have told me so much. However, this recent update is my fault as I did not test the update as I had promised him. I was on a somewhat famous celebratory four day bender to celebrate my victory over the team from the green isles. But you all can rest assured that my mistakes will be overcome once the world cup starts in game and the new building we have created will absolutely not disappoint. My r l rugby friends have told me that the building will make this game more realistic than any other game before! Enjoy!
We are finally getting the pub then? Yeehah!!!
Talking of superiors, whatever happened to the forum president?
Haha Black Monks, welcome back.

Maybe it's different elsewhere in the RM biosphere, but i don't see 1 comment on the Forum in favour of the latest updates.

So, is there any thought in returning to what the game was last season? Or is the update set in stone, for now?
Gosforth - I have gone this time swimming to South Africa in order to silence El presidente Coach, alas he is silenced and power has been placed in it's rightful owners hands

Pb - alea iacta est. But alas, once you get to champ 100 this game starts to really get exciting, just spend your night tonight dreaming of grid kickoffs, it's unbelievable.
Ok. Thx.
So we've now established Monks owns a delorean and travels back and fourth to level 100 and something. Somehow that is the most believable thing I've read recently.
They're all certainly crawling out the woodwork here, Gosforth with his famous cheat codes, Monks back on the forum. Whatever next, the blue nuns, sister Mary or even Coach Q. A fourth RM novel written by Rhino is even on the cards.