Message for leader of Oval of Champions

i can but i don't really want to post on the forum, if you come to the slack group i set up a while ago (which was a complete failure but thats not relevant,) i'll explain it to you there, i made a tinyurl link to it https://www.tinyurl.com/rugbymanagerchat
Thanks, my fellow guild members have told me. Handy to know when bidding for the sport shop items which are as bad as MB in my opinion but both are a part of the game so until this changes we have to use what advantages we can.
No cheating :

Ben Harris :

No cheating :

Benny Boy, as a neutral can you prove his guild use MB, it is a part of the game but how do you know it isn’t just a superior strategy. A friendly has many factors, offline, online, energy levels etc so not conclusive do you know MB is being used? I have just noticed the name change, slightly pathetic unless the team wants to be mentored by the original.

Yes i can prove mb.. mooners recently beat me in a 1st round tournament match and his bank balance dropped 17.4 million after the game

Hi, how do you know his balance dropped that value, I can’t find what cash players have from my iPad, do you use a different platform or have special privileges?

It’s actually easy to see what another player has in the bank. Go to the players stadium and then when you switch back to your stadium look at your money bar.
He's a 'gamer' that likes to provoke a response and tries to get another player banned... then 'manfully' edits his post to tone down the severity of provocation. We believe he has a 'special' father son relationship with BM.
Ben Harris :

Dragon blade :

Black Monks :

Most good leaders need a swift one to the arse from time to time

Black Monks :

instead of wrestling with them in the mud.

This fella I suggest you definately ignore :/. Any convo's may unintentionally excite him.

I have no problem with monks infact what he says usually makes sense and i like some of his banter but it does seem.he sticks up for mooners alot... monks any reason for that?

I initially got the whole 'mooners is the worst thing ever' line that seems common. But I would rather be around abrasive principled people, like mooners, than fickle fakes. Mooners goes to far, and I have told him when he does, but he has a lot of valid points that get lost because it is easy for people to rile him up. And while some on here like to invent in their head that I am hated by all, I realize that this forum is for fun and isn't personal. I try to have the rugby culture with opponents and share a pint after the match and not be that bloke in the corner of the bar staring at the opponent that beat him.
Dragon blade :

Any bitchy comments afterwards will be ignored .

Thanks Monks. The good guys with principles stick together. The no-mark rats stick together.
We know who falls into which bracket.
No mark is actually an offensive term. So have taken my own screenshot. Monks could agree with you but in this scenario we are dealing with a hypocrite. An rp transfer is cheating but his own rp loan was OK. Yet you to receive a loan requires a transfer. This is probably the root cause of the issue and why more people are not supportive.
Also not always 49 gb for a name change if you have not previously changed your name.
One of the fallen legends of the game :

No mark is actually an offensive term. So have taken my own screenshot. Monks could agree with you but in this scenario we are dealing with a hypocrite. An rp transfer is cheating but his own rp loan was OK. Yet you to receive a loan requires a transfer. This is probably the root cause of the issue and why more people are not supportive.

I agree there have been some moments of gymnastics, but he says why he stands for it and stands for it. The RP loan and being ok with the player losing 0-84 required gymnastics that I don't support, but mooners won't lose his mind because we disagree.