Why are the Iranians given special privileges?

The twats are Sweet Nitro are not only letting the Iranians get away with ridiculous high settings of aggressiveness and rhythm, and have also given them easy ways to get promoted!!!

What lame excuse would you be giving, Sweet Nitro? Another meaningless generic reply?

Look at the league, Level 56, where teams from Persian Empire, etc, have only 9 teams with all Iranian teams. So, whatever the outcome, the imbeciles at Sweet Nitro are ensuring this league is fixed to ensure the Iranian twats are given promotion to Level 57 and 58 without fuss.

You stupid and incidious twats might as well get your mums, gfs, wives and sisters impregnated by the Iranians like how you enjoy getting sodomised by the Iranians!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure that they stick together & will throw games to help each other out. I know there is the occasional strange result for all of us but it seems to happen more often between them
I am pretty sure that they stick together & will throw games to help each other out. I know there is the occasional strange result for all of us but it seems to happen more often between them
like the name f,u sweet nitro surprised they aint banned you for the name alone. I once copied one of the Iranian strats purely because they had a strat where no matter what you did you couldn't get the ball off them because they passed it between two players on the halfway line and your players would just stand there , I worked out how it was being done and came home one night from work and whoever is behind the workings of sublinet at the time had screwed my entire team up and then when I went to change the strategy it wouldn't allow me. I then reported the issue as a bug and got a msg of please change to a realistic formation but they'd done something to my account because for about a week the game wouldn't allow me to adjust my formation or settings and was blanked out. It's a very corrupt organisation to say the least although I do think sweet nitro are slightly better.
No wonder Persian Empire recently changed their guild name to: I Love You Baziline....he is the Iranian Administrator.

So, rocket science not required to suss out what is going on.

They can ban me for all I care as Leigh left the game already and I have other accounts to bring this deceit to everyone's attention, including the other Forums! lol

I reckon Sweet Dirty Nitro loved my tickets as they chose not to reply! This is funny! lmao
lmfao you know leigh? i wonder who you're in the game i'd like to play your team
Wont work they can trace you back & the work from there to find the other teams
The way I get around it is that if they keep doing stuff like that, the less likely it is that I'll be spending money with them (My way of sticking my two fingers up to them)
yes I was briefly spending money john with them but refuse to now myself for same reasons as yourself don't care if I don't get promoted either cos i'll just put my account in my second home that's only got 2 million fans if worst comes to the worst and i feel i am unable to compete near the top
They not even changed my strategy but also deleted the strategy from the strategic centre. When I tried to do so, the app didn't allow me.