GvG tiebreaker

Thats cool crox. If so then u guys are doing something right i appreciate your approach towards your reply. I dont think generally guilds can do as well as you guys though. Ive heard of those names before, i wonder if we have actually versed u in war before anyway i get your point though, im thinking of the impacr it would have on a broader spectrum
I get your point on it, I really do, but even in the top 100 level there are a tonne of people we've faced who are shocking without MB. We have had 3 draws, and all were solely down to that, hence Monks' suggestion. I have finished 1st in every championship, can count on one hand literally the amount of games I've lost since I started in the league, and all of them to heavy MB use. I, and we as a guild, don't complain about it as its part of the game (of course we rage and bitch in chat in the immediate moments afterwards like everyone else!) but I'm far from the finished article. Very occasionally I come up against a wall and I love it, as I can always improve my game and be better

What AA was trying to say, I'm guessing but I'm pretty sure, was that too many people hide behind MB rather than try to improve. And as of now in the GvG games there is zero benefit to trying to play without it if you don't need the cash. We don't out of principle, and we won't even if it means we lose games (see my opening league game), but there should be SOME benefit for trying to play on an even playing field surely? Hence the tiebreaker idea, as there is only downsides to playing clean if your opponent isn't, so maybe it would encourage a few where possible to try without the crutch of MB

*Edit: And as if to show your side of unfair matchups happening we get a terrible GvG match-up where the other guild literally can't win even with full MB all around
An1malz :

Grow up u toss. Next time address the topic rather than try discredit me to prove your point

Grow up? Disagreeing with you means we are children? Wow, take your ball and go play elsewhere bud. If your guild is routinely playing against people that outclass you then you need to gain class or you grew your stadium to fast. Now let's keep this civil and actually discuss instead of talking like above, no place for that
Black monk dont be that guy. U smarter than that! He had a go at me for disagreeing rather than discussing the actual topic. Crox disagreed and was civil about it and we discussed it like adults

I know you arent that much of an idiot to reply on a portion of a reply taken out of context so i will disregard your last comment as a misunderstanding bud. Anyway great topic to begin with
So just bounced my 'ball' back into your court monk. Play nice now
An1malz :

So just bounced my 'ball' back into your court monk. Play nice now

Sorry Monks, your my guy and all but damn that's funny
An1malz :

Grow up u toss. Next time address the topic rather than try discredit me to prove your point

Some serious anger issues An1malz!

It's called a discussion... you know a grown up back and forth of often differing opinions. I was addressing your point on this topic... so how is it off topic?

My opinion differs to yours, so you spit your dummy and throw your toys and then say I'm the one not acting like a grown up?

Back on topic; The lvl15 beating the 3 different lvl24s was not an anomaly. Croxton named several others in the guild that regularly beat teams many levels higher.

We'd often say that these teams that get beaten are weak, because they hide behind high MB usage rather than taking the time to work out effective strategies.

I still believe that teams would want to always test themselves, rather than just not bothering, as is your premise. Yes, if you were up against a tougher guild, you might expect to lose; however next time out, the tables might be turned and you might be the stronger guild. Surely this would encourage people to work on being the better guild and working out their strategies.

Finally, I'm not sure what the answer is to tied GvGs, or indeed whether an answer is required - but that doesn't mean that I should be excluded from the discussion and not be able to comment on points people make within that discussion.

*hands back dummy
I agree with Nick.
You said that the idea wouldn't work, aa said your example of why was wrong and pointed to a plethora of instances that we have showing your example is wrong and strat can overcome, you called him a toss. Im intelligent enough to follow the logic of a conversation. And we have plenty of balls, no need for yours
An1malz :

I dont think generally guilds can do as well as you guys though.

Of course they can... we're all playing the same game, using the same rules. We still fully expect to get owned on occasion by the top guilds as we work our way up, too.

An1malz :

anyway i get your point though...

Actually, that was my point. The one you so angrily responded to just up ^ there somewhere.