Patch 4.2

John Wheelhouse :

Private message doesn't work on iPhone. With device turned horizontally the qwerty keyboard covers the send button

Close the keyboard before pressing send? Same on ipad.
Havent seen any notification as to what has been updated? Is there a list? Nothing came up on android (or my android), but I am seeing buildings can upgrade once again, so I guess my version did get updated....
Is anyone else wondering what happened to patch 4.0 and 4.1???
I'm happy with the new update, but agree strategy needs a massive overhaul to spark interest back in the game!
Need more to occupy time with. Scout buildings. Maybe a minting office to covert unused cash in gold ball. Something to keep us intrique rather just upgrading and playing. Let help menbers with quest or upgrades
A suggestion? Next update allow us to message other players or teams that aren't in your guild? Interaction will be good in Championship and Guild Challenge games.
Duane van Vuuren :

A suggestion? Next update allow us to message other players or teams that aren't in your guild? Interaction will be good in Championship and Guild Challenge games.

There are, however, obvious dangers with that.
Carshalton Colts :

Duane van Vuuren :

How about simply being able to search for a team even if you can't message them? Pain when you see folks wanting a guild but you can't find them to test them out or invite them
Croxton :

Carshalton Colts :

Duane van Vuuren :

How about simply being able to search for a team even if you can't message them? Pain when you see folks wanting a guild but you can't find them to test them out or invite them

You can search for teams now.
News to me lol
Where/how ?