Kawasaki

most probably the 2 strongest guilds in this game good luck to the both of you
SA Swans :

finally we meet ...what a guild challenge

Well done SA Swans, too good for me today
Thanks, it is a great challenge though ...you guys get going from the start. it's fun too watch (and of course a bit more fun if you defend some challenges).

I expect it will be a 25-25 draw though
first match was a close call though MK
Yeah thought I had you in that first game when 1-0, tweaked a bit (and not for the better) in the 2nd lol, but well played sir. It'll be close for sure, probably come down to if we can KO you I'm thinking.....
Swans and Mkspurs ,2 teams i fear the most now

Swans > you became so strong with your new formation,very good job
rohnak ketawat... luckier and not born ... 1-0 vs forward 12-60 oportunities. 1-0 vs old scool 8-60 oportunities and goal in own....you must give thanks to your great extreme luck. gratz!!! xDDDDDDD
that if, in friendly matches (you can not pay) there is the reality of your quality. still deluding and still paying premiums .xDD
yesterday delete a 4-1 ronak challenge and not pay, when I got up today had lost 1-0 with 60 shots and 8 mine ronak, that shows your payment of 50% improvement, stay with your Guild 400 tokens, I I'll take that ronak spent 20 million to eliminate Forward and Old School.

A greeting. Yive
Randrianasolo Vahinambinina Prince Landr :

Swans and Mkspurs ,2 teams i fear the most now

Fear not PL. I'm improving, but not at the level of plenty of the top players just yet, yourself obviously included. I'm doing a Leicester City so far but I'd 'cash out' now as still to play all the real big boys and my strategies aren't good enough... yet.

I'm also signing up to FC Utd's 'no match bonus' for the rest of the season to even the financial playing field too