Intensity

01/03/19 12:36
Can someone please explain this intensity thing in proper english. Please dont copy and paste the developers note.
01/03/19 13:40
No I can’t but will join this Queue for an English translation.
01/03/19 15:15
Good question. Seems like a perfect job for Sean and the development team - get SN to explain it to them, so that they can explain it to us.
03/03/19 15:14
To be honest, the patch note is badly written in French ...
12/03/19 12:55
According to support, the team with the lowest average will be disadvantage during the game ... A great way to help Visa Player !
12/03/19 16:20
ASM Boucherie Ovalie :

According to support, the team with the lowest average will be disadvantage during the game ... A great way to help Visa Player !

As you say ASM. Part of the fun was in buying the right players at auction and training them properly to compete with fully maxed out squads (by no means always successfully). If that goes out of the window because of intensity, I suspect that a number of players will follow.
12/03/19 20:25
i came up against a team 73 rated higher than me today in gc yes i lost out but only just so i certainly think theres ways to beat therse pack players like if i can get 14-7 on someone 6 levels higher and all out pack god knows what someone can do with a little more knowledge and understanding of the game