Team wales 4 million fans

10/12/16 13:59
I am the super proud leader of Team wales who have sacrificed guild challenges and tournaments and a lot of there time to achieve our ultimate goal of 4 millions fans.. its been a long hard slog but we have wel and truly cemented ourselves as the best guild currently in the games.. we have an awsome bunch.. a ridiculous amount of heal kits and tactics are passed between everyone.. we are a very tight bunch of guys and some have been here an awful long time. To top this season off ws all would like to see pl team win top league.. would like to thank my awsome right hands and the rest of the guild for making it happen and a little mentiom to taffys dragons who kicked it all off
10/12/16 19:55
as one of its founder members i like to congratulate all the guys there keeping up the fantastic work in achieving this milestone the 1st guild to ever achieve this against all odds the game puts against you well done to carry on the great leadership there will
10/12/16 20:22
Not founder member, Taff, you were the founder of Team Wales!
10/12/16 20:31
thxs for the compliment simpleman but you guys done all the hard work and carrying it on well done
12/12/16 05:40
best guild ever
12/12/16 21:16
Proud i`ve joined you guys.So much passion,inspiration and dedication from every single one.

Great to be part of this guild!