Multiple teams

12/04/20 16:20
What guild is that Ben
12/04/20 16:21
B5ero... 3 main teams hoof, Rochford (hoofs father) and clint
12/04/20 16:23
I wouldnt say its cheating having more than one team but it does give an advantage if both teams are put together in 1 championship
12/04/20 16:27
Open to match fixing though Ben?

Ben Harris :

I wouldnt say its cheating having more than one team but it does give an advantage if both teams are put together in 1 championship

12/04/20 16:30
Cant say ive ever noticed nor took any interest in match fixing, you have another of clints teams in your league (danny wales)
12/04/20 16:34
Personally I hadn't seen the scale of it until I saw the videos posted of the arranged games here. hats off to the player who made the videos and finally made sn act.

Ben Harris :

Cant say ive ever noticed nor took any interest in match fixing, you have another of clints teams in your league (danny wales)

12/04/20 16:38
The match fixing ring is well organized. They have a ring leader who maps out all the games that will be fixed in advance, with each team getting an equal number of wins and each knowing who will lose to who in what game. If needed, they make adjustments during the season.
12/04/20 16:38
This has been going on for some time already. Much longer than a year.
12/04/20 16:44
If you know the identity of the ring leader put it out here please. Send me a whats app if you need.

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

12/04/20 16:46
The Master :

If you know the identity of the ring leader put it out here please. Send me a whats app if you need.

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

I can't say with absolute certainty who it is, though we have a fairly good idea.