Wanna bring down pimps?

02/02/19 17:10
Randy Young :

Air Gronk :

I am voting for Pimp Beer, I am sure that it will go down hard lol

you picked Pimps beer over Brotherhood beer?

damm NE fans.... lol

I picked Pimp Beer over Donkey Kong beer lol Brotherhood beer wasn't on the menu. Donkey Kong beer doesn't equal Brotherhood beer. Maddog was cheap when he filled the fridge. Why can't we have JD on tap? lmao
02/02/19 17:12
How about some representation for the boys over at The Bar.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4826/39995483433_892354d255_b.jpg
02/02/19 17:17
And we can't forget our brothers over at The Outsiders.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7824/46235475214_c82bc92760_b.jpg
02/02/19 18:09
Hey Zeke thanks for sharing! I'd drink to that! Strange that we all have our own brews named after us. It's a small world!
03/02/19 18:01
Guest F1OSJR :

Hey Zeke thanks for sharing! I'd drink to that! Strange that we all have our own brews named after us. It's a small world!

No problem, brother! I will also drink to that! I thought it was cool to have a beer with our guild names.
02/05/19 03:54
What happened to the guy who posted this thread??? Did he drop off the face of the earth? It's all good, Clouds, I've got no ill feelings towards you, just was puzzled by the way things went down with you. I'm sure you've got your reasons Bro, I just wanted to let you know I ain't mad at ya. Sorry I never hit you up, lost your number admist all those notifications. It's just a game at the end of the day...
02/05/19 07:14
Yo pack. You want the explanation here it is brotha. So i look around the game.... I'm leading 50 teams... Between action and outsiders. Outsiders wasn't on its best leg. I put to vote kicking some dead wieght and moving onward and upward. It was denied. This made other players wanna leave as well. I was set to either lose more of my best friends... Orrrrr make a move.

Now for the move part of this. I was never for the merge. I was merely a messanger and said that the whole time. However I did say we needed an already established guild. Someone with points. To hit them before they had chance to prove their genious. We had the numbers why let them catch us? Its a team game i played along. Until ur boy lvo bitched me out. Multiple times. I don't get sweated at by anyone... I didn't swear I didn't say anything but wanted to compare notes. He's got time to play 15 games hes got time to reply. Orrrrr he can get personal. He picked the latter. I take that from no one. Not in real life and I'm not doing it in my free time. In terms of player i "played" with at repears. When I left ice and bright were the only ones i talked to. I figured ice would stay in touch. Naa..... I played quiet and friendly for the first week. Over bid none of u. Map game none of you. Till I started watching the true colors show. That was easily the most stress filled guild I've ever been in in my life. Never wanted to quit the game more. The bar has its own in guild fighting. I don't play this shit for the drama. The whooplah. The random forum rants. Na I play ball. When I sat back and looked all that aside pimps enviroment is fun friendly and not dramatic... Us 4 teams made pimps better then we make any other guild. My guys weren't gonna go reapers. These were teams i tolddddddd ice should come with. Especialllyyyyyy if we were brewwing a new guild they had more strength then players we actually brought. U think they forgot? Naaaaaa. Lvo said anyone's replaceable. Replace me then. Me and my network makes pimps. Even. More. Unbeatable. And win or lose or what ever like you said it's a damn game. I'm having more fun here then I have in months. I find it astounding how many people feel the need to hit me up. Why? Why? What I shoulda said in this post is wanna be #1? We can take you there! Pimps was the goal simply because in everything i strive for the top. I've proved over and over my team can stand on it's own... I'm not just joining the tops I'm adding to them. Seems simple when you take emotions outta it right? A lvl 68 joins pimps. A few other elites. Can u do math cause I can? Emotions damage alot of things in this world. But they won't damage my team use numbers. You woulda came to the same conclusion.
02/05/19 07:30
This thread is old. Pretty old lol. Things has changed, don't you think?
For me personal it's a whole different story to beat us with a grown guild or a merger of like 5?
I'm just assuming that is what this thread was all about 6 months ago
02/05/19 07:49
Ya whenever this was written. I was starting bout that action. When outsiders was trying to push members to take the leap to the next level. So we could push pimps. In the landscape at the time this post made sense. Im still building a threatening guild. And if I hadn't given despic and Lainey and others to the outsiders then bout that action would be an absolute force. My big... Bacon. Despic Laney. Steelers. The gang is strong. See I'm still building a guild and friendships. Friendships will win u more then some merges. I didn't leave outsiders for wins. I mean clearly I did. But it's about fun and fun people! Wouldn't have gone anywhere without despic and Laney. And while you guys didn't want them pack. Pimps made us home. Cleared some seats at the king's table. Not everyday you get invited to the very thing you tried to bring down. Time have changed. The planets spun manyyyy times since this.
02/05/19 12:56
I see, it's a never ending story for you Pimps..lol
Seems to be new energy for some people here, after you was awaking..
But it is really nice to see, that you all was ending together at The Bar.. imao

TK