Stupid ass developers

03/06/17 06:24
Look you stupid ass European fuckfaces. Follow your own fucking rules. If it says championship level 20. All teams should be 20. Not 21. Not 19 get your shit together. This could be a good game if you dumb European fucks got your stupid crooked teeth heads out of your asses. This is a reoccurring issue. Businesses get sued for this. Your rules contradict how the game works. Maybe AMERICAN football is too much for you soccer pussies to handle....... very evident.
03/06/17 06:59
This has been addressed on other threads. There are not a multiple of 14 teams in every level. There are only two ways of getting round this. One is to have different level teams in the same league and the other is cut the size of the leagues at the level (ie if there are 33 teams has 3 11 team leagues). This would mean you would lose out on three match days a season.

Neither is perfect but unless you want them to invent teams think about the issues before shouting your mouth off.
03/06/17 10:59
It's called football acutally, I believe it's you, so elegantly spoken Americans that started the 'soccer' thing.
03/06/17 16:57
Prime, you have to know better than to post when mad. Insulting everyone will net you their ire. You will get nothing but scorn, and rightly so. But I also think you have to take your lumps, like so many teams before you have. The math is not in your favor. You may have to boost more to gain wins.
Leicester, most Americans would agree with you and call soccer football (futbol, with a ' over the u), just not those in the U.S. And it will not matter how graceful or stylish you look while speaking because football is king.
03/06/17 17:49
As one Englishmen I had the pleasure to converse with in a guild so put it. We Americans play 'Hand egg' and I loved that term. So its just a manner of how you look at it.
03/06/17 23:12
Awwww got some panties in a bunch I see I obviously don't give a shit about being "scorned" especially from foreigners. and BTW this is America! All that matters is what we call it. lmfao . My point t is. In the championship leauges... it shouldn't say 20 or any anything advertised that the developers can't deliver... they should have figured out a fair way to run the game efficiently where there isn't misinformation posted. In The damn rules for God's sake.
I read them and expect them to be... AS. ADVERTISED! !! Not my problem they can't figure out how to make things legitimate. That or a cheap ass way to get people to spend money. Either way the more I play the more b.s. I recognize as such. Basically change the damn posted rules or change the damn game. How about "rules subject to change" to cover all of the un-professionalism and lack of capabilities. Than I would have no issue bc I would read it and know I can expect this issue. You all may be used to things being half ass ... no room for it here. Enjoy your tea n crumpets
03/06/17 23:12
Awwww got some panties in a bunch I see I obviously don't give a shit about being "scorned" especially from foreigners. and BTW this is America! All that matters is what we call it. lmfao . My point t is. In the championship leauges... it shouldn't say 20 or any anything advertised that the developers can't deliver... they should have figured out a fair way to run the game efficiently where there isn't misinformation posted. In The damn rules for God's sake.
I read them and expect them to be... AS. ADVERTISED! !! Not my problem they can't figure out how to make things legitimate. That or a cheap ass way to get people to spend money. Either way the more I play the more b.s. I recognize as such. Basically change the damn posted rules or change the damn game. How about "rules subject to change" to cover all of the un-professionalism and lack of capabilities. Than I would have no issue bc I would read it and know I can expect this issue. You all may be used to things being half ass ... no room for it here. Enjoy your tea n crumpets
04/06/17 04:27
Back off the foreigners! In case you were too stupid to understand American history... we are all foreigners. Don't like the game, don't play it.
04/06/17 15:14
My question prime is what do you want the developers to do differently. Let's assume there are 33 teams in level 20 for the sake of your example
04/06/17 21:04
The game is free. No one is making you play it. You don't like it, then leave. Simple as that.