OL cheat ?

26/04/17 12:12
Looks some players use OL at any positions.
An OL who isn't at his post can counter a specialized one having the maximum skills.
In a recent match an OL use as WR having about 80 on receiving and ranging has an advantage over a CB that at those skills at 130.
Other skills such as speed, stregth, tackle, antijuke, defense acceleration, toughness are largely to the advantage of the CB.
If there's good explanation, without speak about match bonus, feel free to answer, thank you.
26/04/17 17:30
I have not seen an advantage for OL over WR because they are out of position. I take it you are saying the OL was in coverage on the WR? I would guess the QB was wild. Or tired and wild. Or Pass Speed was too high. Something along those lines.
27/04/17 00:06
Sorry, i do mistake replace WR by CB.
I modify my message.
27/04/17 00:14
The offensive player does have an advantage over the D when it comes to catching passes. I don't know that it would cover that large of a stat difference though. The QB is possibly making all the difference. He is accurate and the pass speed is just right for catching passes. There is also the concept of having equipment and Strategy buildings. They could have much higher stats and it would not show you on their stats page. It is only used for the in-game formula.
27/04/17 09:27
OLcapture
CBcapture
Here screens !
I look about and OL don't have best equipment than CB.
Now there's only QB have 135.
But really, successfull pass is only fact QB is good. Why need receiving stats ?
27/04/17 11:14
While your last message doesn't make sense a successful pass is down to both receiver and quarterback. Also most passes should be successful as otherwise teams would only run the ball. Most NFL marches only have 2 or 3 turnovers in total between both teams. I think dak only threw 3 in 16 regular season games so actually this is fairly accurate.
27/04/17 12:57
Please it's an OL, there's no skill to receive more best than this CB.
But with this low skills, he catch, he run (around 60 yards or more) more fast and TD.
Look both acceleration, compare juke and penetration to antijuke and tackle.
It's like you use beginner player against strong, sorry i never see that in reality.
27/04/17 13:01
Please if you answer, try to read every post and give explanation little bit logic.
You want speak about reality, fine compare what is comparable then.
27/04/17 13:39
While a superior player should always be better would you want a situation where the better stats win every single game? Someone has clearly trained an ol with awesome training stats to play receiver as receiver go for stupid money on auction house. The ol has then played well on a few plays against you and you seem very bitter about it as you have chosen an opponent who you think you should beat 52 - 0. You are like one of those idiots who challenge me to a map game because I am 4 championships and 15 stars lower than you and are surprised why you can only manage one touchdown and get smoked by my running backs
27/04/17 15:39
I think I would have to see the game and have access to all the information to answer this one. I am of the opinion that it is your sliders vs. theirs (rhythm and acceleration). As in yours is too high. Plus their Strategy bonus being higher than yours. And maybe your Stamina is low compared to theirs. In my experience, if they were equal stats, the WR (or any position playing WR) can win some until he starts getting tired, then my CB will win some. Same with the QB, once he starts getting tired he gets less accurate. Sorry I cannot be more help, but we are just missing something because there is no advantage by player position, in my experience.