Defensive alignment

29/12/16 18:28
Why does my preset defensive alignment randomly change? Why have this option if the program is going to over ride it on a regular basis.
30/12/16 12:05
Do you perhaps have more than one defensive play in multiple folders active? If this is the case uncheck the unwanted plays and it will not be selected at game time. If you have multiple defensive plays active the game will randomly select one and not only the default plays.
30/12/16 15:32
01/01/17 05:38
nope
04/03/17 13:13
I keep a folder for just defense with every offense turned off and the setting specific for defense. 3 alignments in there (one for each offensive line).
You can also create a defense only folder with settings for short-and-goal situations.

Bear in mind that when you create a new folder it automatically fills with the 6 basic line-ups, the system will always look through all your folders for an active default before it looks for your custom plays. So, in your defense folder click the check box so there are no offensive plays active and in your offense folders make sure there are no defense line-ups active.
06/03/17 22:16
You can even delete the offensive/defense plays from the folder.
09/03/17 06:14
Or just delete the folder if you don't want to use it anymore like I did lol
14/03/17 18:58
ok I went back to basics. I created a defensive folder. I then created a single defensive alignment specific to the corresponding offensive alignments. Anti WB v WB Anti PS v PS and of course Anti SG v SG. I just made one simple defensive for each without concern for Q down or distance. They are all in the same defensive folder and seem to be working ok. Do I need to make an individual folder to hold any/all situational defenses for any given offense. Example If I want a variety of down distance defensive alignments for v SG offense do I need to make a separate folder for each one?
14/03/17 19:32
You'll essentially make a folder for first down WB, SG and PS defense, then a second folder for 2nd down WB, SG and PS and a third for third down defenses and so on as those settings are set per folder. The bad news is it's going to be a lot of work to start of with, the good news is once it's done you'll have one of the better defenses in the game. An alternative option is to put the defenses in the corresponding offense folders (ie your 2nd down defenses go in the same folder as your 2nd down offense) if your offensive plays correspond to your defenses.

As a side note, if you only put defenses plays in the folder the folder won't show when selecting plays.
14/03/17 19:47
very clear thank you