Sublinet's retirement home

31/10/16 19:09
This guild is for all the unhappy players of the game who are sick of not being listened to/ not having questions answered properly by the developers so join if you wish I'll be sending heals to anyone who joins should you want them but I will not be advancing my team or my buildings until the following gets sorted.

Guild challenges you've continuously dodged the question of when you could at least specify a month there is now over 60 guilds how many more do we need exactly?

limiting the number of pack players that can be on the field at any one time i'm not saying you can't have any I'm jut saying give people a chance of competing there is no skill to those who buy success with real money.

and finally I'm not the first person who has said this Just get rid of the Match bonus why can't a team play with tactics and skill? Just because a team might be 10 less rated doesn't mean to say he can't win if his tactics are better than his opponent.
04/11/16 15:01
you are wasting your time complaining :{ they just want to get a few dollars out of this they are not worried about a working game .
04/11/16 16:19
My Mini strike certainly got noticed it had 61 views I've rejoined the guild I came from just got a lot of rebuilding to do now
05/11/16 00:13
Not sure how you think the devs don't listen. Actually they listen far more than any other game I have played. All the new features added from last week's update were because of player ideas. Heck, you can thank my father is the one to thank for the ability to now pick a play for the 2-point conversion.