DELATION

13/04/20 14:50
David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

So having all these players has affected the club's sports results, for the saracens, you say it yourself. The club rankings play on the premiums paid by the league at the end of the season.
 Clubs were therefore financially injured.
 FRAUD

Okay let's run with this idea a little bit. By match-fixing, La Cagnannaise is not only giving itself an advantage but it is robbing other teams of their rightful promotion. Now, at the top level, players are paying very real money on a seasonal basis to compete for promotion. La Cagnannaise is unfairly taking that opportunity away from them, an opportunity paid for with real money. This, by your own definition, is FRAUD.

Cela s'y apparente effectivement, sauf que personne ne force a acheter le dit joueur et vous n'avez aucune certitude sur votre monter de championnat.
Contrairement a un club professionnel qui paye ses joueurs car ce sont des salariés et donc, le club n'a pas d'autres choix que de payer.

en terme de droit judiciaire, la nuance est là. C'est subtil mais ça joue beaucoup.

Well, the little Frenchman came to discuss and present a certain point of view and an idea for a championship system.
I suspected that given the differences of point of view, it would be difficult to agree on current events but I hoped that my idea of ​​championship which, I think, is a good solution, could gain your support.
You now know the idea as it is, you have to see if it is worth it that you too defend it with Sweet Nitro.
I thank all those who were kind enough to debate in calm and respect, for the good debate with arguments.
Thanks to them
And fun on the game

Bisouninours

David, you seem like a very honourable man and have enjoyed this dialogue, but you do contradict yourself when talking. About fraud and law so I suggest u leave that subject alone! On you proposal of championship how many top level teams does la cag have across the board this must be pushing 40 so therefor your idea of the championship not containing multiple teams is just insane coz u would need 40 top level leagues and actually don’t have the players
13/04/20 14:50
I have never cheated, nor been accused, apologise then we can reset.

David Raguin :

The Master :

The first thing you must do is to admit you are a cheat.

You, given your past and your actions vis-à-vis the entire community of players, you do not deserve any form of respect from me but as I am polite, I will be satisfied in the future to just ignore you

13/04/20 14:57
ban :

David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

So having all these players has affected the club's sports results, for the saracens, you say it yourself. The club rankings play on the premiums paid by the league at the end of the season.
 Clubs were therefore financially injured.
 FRAUD

Okay let's run with this idea a little bit. By match-fixing, La Cagnannaise is not only giving itself an advantage but it is robbing other teams of their rightful promotion. Now, at the top level, players are paying very real money on a seasonal basis to compete for promotion. La Cagnannaise is unfairly taking that opportunity away from them, an opportunity paid for with real money. This, by your own definition, is FRAUD.

Cela s'y apparente effectivement, sauf que personne ne force a acheter le dit joueur et vous n'avez aucune certitude sur votre monter de championnat.
Contrairement a un club professionnel qui paye ses joueurs car ce sont des salariés et donc, le club n'a pas d'autres choix que de payer.

en terme de droit judiciaire, la nuance est là. C'est subtil mais ça joue beaucoup.

Well, the little Frenchman came to discuss and present a certain point of view and an idea for a championship system.
I suspected that given the differences of point of view, it would be difficult to agree on current events but I hoped that my idea of ​​championship which, I think, is a good solution, could gain your support.
You now know the idea as it is, you have to see if it is worth it that you too defend it with Sweet Nitro.
I thank all those who were kind enough to debate in calm and respect, for the good debate with arguments.
Thanks to them
And fun on the game

Bisouninours

David, you seem like a very honourable man and have enjoyed this dialogue, but you do contradict yourself when talking. About fraud and law so I suggest u leave that subject alone! On you proposal of championship how many top level teams does la cag have across the board this must be pushing 40 so therefor your idea of the championship not containing multiple teams is just insane coz u would need 40 top level leagues and actually don’t have the players

If it is easy, suffice it to say that the level of elite players is not higher than those of level -1 by much.
Example:
The elite championship will have level 100 players *
Champion -1 will have players of level 98* maxi

And the elite champion would be the elite level championship would be, for example, level 10.
It would be impossible to go up to a level 11 championship.
Where you manage to get into an elite, if you're good.
If you do well, you stay at level -1 and if you are bad, you go down to -2
Finished creating championships with players who keep increasing their ability to XXX*
13/04/20 15:03
Or demote cheats and reduce too level championships
13/04/20 18:47
The Master :

I have never cheated, nor been accused, apologise then we can reset.

David Raguin :

The Master :

The first thing you must do is to admit you are a cheat.

You, given your past and your actions vis-à-vis the entire community of players, you do not deserve any form of respect from me but as I am polite, I will be satisfied in the future to just ignore you

Bullsh1t, I gave you a win when we were in IOAG together. So does this mean your a cheating b4stard as well.
Nobody has resort to name calling so why do you feel the need to? Your an adult, Soeak to people the way you'd want them to speak to you Caer.
13/04/20 19:16
Ystrad, please refer the game in question to SN let them rule on it. We are talking systematic match fixing on an industrial scale here, and other members of your franchise don't see anything wrong in it. When damage were caught, they did the honourable thing and apologised and paid back the money that they had taken. Some member quit, and some moved on. I was embarrassed and I wasn't involved.

People like Huw Watkins himself were ashamed, held his hands up, paid his dues and quit the game.

The best thing would be for the Le Cag franchise to publicly acknowledge what they did was wrong, and issue a full apology.

We can all draw a line under it then and agree this should never happen again as its not good for the game. I think privately you will agree with me on this.
13/04/20 19:19
The Master :

Ystrad, please refer the game in question to SN let them rule on it. We are talking systematic match fixing on an industrial scale here, and other members of your franchise don't see anything wrong in it. When damage were caught, they did the honourable thing and apologised and paid back the money that they had taken. Some member quit, and some moved on. I was embarrassed and I wasn't involved.

People like Huw Watkins himself were ashamed, held his hands up, paid his dues and quit the game.

The best thing would be for the Le Cag franchise to publicly acknowledge what they did was wrong, and issue a full apology.

We can all draw a line under it then and agree this should never happen again as its not good for the game. I think privately you will agree with me on this.

Only Huw came on here to apologise nobody else did. So why do you need an apology from La Cag for match fixing when everyone more unless did it. Did you apologise for the games you fixed?
13/04/20 19:28
Again please refer any suspect games to sweet nitro. I have asked you to do this several times. Im sure many teams have cheated in this way, but not whole seasons mapped out, both are wrong but the one is much worse, Im sure you will agree.

Why an apology, because people have missed out on promotion, or been demoted as a result of this organised match fixing.

YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

The Master :

Only Huw came on here to apologise nobody else did. So why do you need an apology from La Cag for match fixing when everyone more unless did it. Did you apologise for the games you fixed?

28/04/20 22:10
ban :

so fixing another paying player out of a promotion isn’t cheating but in your eyes it’s camaraderie! You really do have no shame trying to defend it and quite frankly the game is better off without u

agreed

EXETER CHIEFS