Training Matches

24/02/18 17:49
So, with training matches what are peoples thoughts on the following....

1) If you successfully defend a training match challenge you should recieve a fan boost;
2) The amount of fans lost if you lose a training match challenge should not be as many as a competitive game, i.e championship or tournament.

I'd be interested in peoples thoughts.
24/02/18 19:00
Then you should also lose energy and gain training points, which means 10 teams can challenge you in the 30 minutes before a champ game and cost you a 100 heal kits so you can gain training points and fans.

The policy to gain training points and fans s simple, lose health/energ7 and gain training points/fans and I actually do agree with it.
24/02/18 19:31
Yeah I get that, but what I don't agree with is losing the same amount of fans from a training game as you do a competitive game. Also why can't you gain fas from defending a training game challenge but you lose them if you lose?
06/03/18 11:23
How about for every defend you put in, you don't lose fans for an equivalent number of matches. So defend 3 games in a given 24 hour period, lose 4, you only lose fans from the one match?

The other idea I like is that you actually take fans and cash off your opponent on each game if you beat them in a defend. Raise the stakes a bit Doesn't have to be massive amounts of cash or numbers of fans, just enough to make it more interesting

I think you should also be given training points and lose energy for defends (along with the cash and fans you take from your challenger) but perhaps this can be capped at the first 5 defends like the number of challenges. Say you lose 3% energy per game so a max of 15% over the 5 games. Over and above 5, normal rules apply.
06/03/18 14:24
If training points were given for defenses then nobody would complain about the lost fans. That would solve everything and lead to a nuance decision at the top (the more you play a person the stronger they get) but would also lead to collusion claims when guilds intentionally only played their own guild.
06/03/18 14:31
Black Monks :

If training points were given for defenses then nobody would complain about the lost fans. That would solve everything and lead to a nuance decision at the top (the more you play a person the stronger they get) but would also lead to collusion claims when guilds intentionally only played their own guild.

All that would be side stepped to a large degree by capping it at 5, just like the challenges. Anything above 5 defends could have the same rules apply as now.