Congratulations to Ciren

13/01/18 10:23
Well done Ciren on finishing top of your league. A league in which everyone in the top 10 apart from yourself has been involved in match fixing. (it's there for all to see, just click in the games).
Unfortunately cheats do prosper as you can see from the teams positioned 2-10. The bottom 4, all honest teams were relegated.
What are the games developers doing about this? Absolutely nothing!
13/01/18 16:13
Thanks, all their match fixing left me to win most of my matches to come top. I counted 17 matches arranged as draws or wins to ensure the certain usual suspects got promoted. I just hope in the next championship there are a few less matches fixed to give everyone an equal chance or promotion.....oh well on to the next.... must be time for the pub.....
13/01/18 19:43
Well done, a great win. The developers have to make some changes to stop the match fixing/cheating. I am not far from the top league but if it doesn’t stop I will retire as I don’t see the point in competing in a corrupt game.
13/01/18 19:50
No cheating - it's mainly at top level for now, but i have noticed a few instances of it happening in the 2nd and 3rd tiers so don't be surprised if it occurs in your league. There's no sign of it being stopped and the culprits serving lengthy bans from the game, so you best hope it doesn't appear in your league next season.
13/01/18 22:14
I think the tactics are wrong and lengthy bans need to happen, but the bans need to happen after sweet nitro officially say it's wrong. As of right now their silence means it's an acceptable tactic in their view.
13/01/18 22:59
The new season is about to commence. A time when I usually purchase one player for cash. That won't be happening from now on unless this gets sorted.
15/01/18 07:07
Bluemooners :

The new season is about to commence. A time when I usually purchase one player for cash. That won't be happening from now on unless this gets sorted.

I stopped doing that 3 seasons ago.
15/01/18 10:16
More match fixing in my league today. A 28-28 draw that is there for all to see. BrianoX15 from my guild, two fixed matches in his league there for all to see. Another ticket issued to developers ready to fall on deaf ears.
16/01/18 00:32
I sent in a ticket for the 9 fixed draws and 8 fixed wins in my last championship....not holding my breath though.
I have only 1 culprit in my new championship, so hopefully a proper competitive championship.....
16/01/18 12:43
Ciren RFC... :

I sent in a ticket for the 9 fixed draws and 8 fixed wins in my last championship....not holding my breath though.
I have only 1 culprit in my new championship, so hopefully a proper competitive championship.....

If i can help a guy move forward I will, whether that be a draw or a prearranged win. Nothing wrong with that guys.

Tickets can be created till you are blue in the face, nothing will be done about, I can assure you, you guys are just wasting time creating tickets lol