Kick Power and Kicking long over the dead ball line

25/10/17 13:16
Are these two related at all? Is one way of avoiding kicking the ball over the dead ball line not training the kick power on your players?

Also how much does Kick Accuracy affect the kicking the ball dead problem?

It seems to me that this problem gets worse as you go up through the levels, and I have been trying to avoid assigning training points to kick power too much too, certainly less than kick accuracy. I notice that as players start to get tired they don't kick as long, but this is hardly a solution.
25/10/17 18:53
Kick distance in your strategy is the biggest culprit here
01/11/17 08:48
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Kick distance in your strategy is the biggest culprit here

I've reduced my kick distance to 3 to try and stop the ball going out of the ground, but I still lose more balls than stay on the pitch. I've also stopped enhancing kicking powers, to no avail. Its clear that many others have the same problem. All it needs is a tweak on kicking strength to keep the ball in play and stop Gilbert coining it in ball sales!
01/11/17 10:11
i just dont kick at all, dont have any problems
01/11/17 18:05
The kicking is very annoying in this game.
02/11/17 10:11
It is very frustrating. I also have reduced my kicking power to single figures but does not seem to make any difference. I also note it is happening to opposition a lot more also
02/11/17 11:06
Just another issue falling on deaf ears.
02/11/17 14:57
Adrenalin - TerraNova :

funny you should say that, im having trouble getting on the game on my phone, ive been emailing them for 10 days now
still no closer to sorting it, its because none of them can speak english very well
02/11/17 15:12
Adrenalin - TerraNova :

Is not an issue, you can get round it with the right strats, which is surely the point of the game?! And you are one of the smarter ones on here TerraNova.
06/11/17 19:08
Tolgate Seconds :

Adrenalin - TerraNova :

Is not an issue, you can get round it with the right strats, which is surely the point of the game?! And you are one of the smarter ones on here TerraNova.

Wasn't referring to getting around it. Was referring to the devs fixing the issue. It is clearly not 'realistic' to kick a ball dead everytime.