Is THAT it? Is that all you can offer Sweet Nitro?

20/10/17 13:14
Black Monks :

Sukitansee :

Tolgate Seconds :

Sukitansee :

Tolgate Seconds :

One of the fallen legends of the game :

200% behind you Wizz.

Well that is just impossible, unless you cloned yourself, in which case why are you playing this tired game?

Seriously though, something needs to be done, I am just plodding along, going through the motions. I was going to call it a day, but got relegated and thus was fired up for a season or two, but now it is back to the norm, Sublinet needs to inspire us again!

Relegated? How? Didn't think it was possible.

As BM wrote above

OK, a bit of a jaundiced view of one of the game's non-realities. Perhaps if they introduced realistic promotion and relegation it would make the challenge and achievement more realistic and true to life. Don't suppose it would generate anyone a hard cash profit though, would it.

You say jaundiced and I say quite accurate. Each year a top level player is better, slightly, than the previous years top level player. Watch a match from 2003 and you will see the talent is higher today than it was then. The speed is higher (this can and has been tested and proven) and the ability to play at full tilt for longer has been introduced. B side players from today would have been outright stars in 1992. So if you are level 52 today and you remain lvl 52 in a month, you have been relegated.

I've said it before and I'll keep reiterating it too, one of the biggest problems for me in this game is the constant marching of the levels and the differential in player abilities. We should have an open player market accessible to everyone with no restriction on player levels - just as there is now in the real world. Plus one of the reasons why the game has got so boring is that the teams at the top are stale. If I wanted to start playing this game now it would take me 18 months of double promotions to get there. So what do we end up with? The same faces playing pretty much the same tactics against the same people - in other words familiarity and eventually boredom. They should have a "premiership" level which acts as some sort of champions league type structure and capacity below can be created by simply adding or deducting leagues with proper promotion and relegation, simples!!

What this will give us is if someone who could be better than all of us already here wants to play they can compete. If they spend the money on the one time offer players then they can play friendliest against vmax, taff, rucking broncos, Caernarfon etc and be competitive whereas at the moment they need to match boost for 18 months when there's a good chance some of those guys might have given up by then!!

Sweet Nitro, please think strategically about this if you don't want your game to die in the long run, it's a good game with an excellent social aspect - remember that you need new players to keep it interesting!
20/10/17 14:57
You are totally right El. If you look in the L53 auction house there are very few players available. It is a handful of supers and then massive gap to a limited few others. A dying game if they don't do something urgently as it is not sustainable in the longer term and as you say in many ways it is a highly decent game.
20/10/17 15:08
One of the fallen legends of the game :

You are totally right El. If you look in the L53 auction house there are very few players available. It is a handful of supers and then massive gap to a limited few others. A dying game if they don't do something urgently as it is not sustainable in the longer term and as you say in many ways it is a highly decent game.

It's not just that, it's engagement. If you're a new starter now what hope do you have in a top guild? You're miles off, you're a liability in gvg's and some guilds just won't have you. So you lose the social aspect. You don't have a prayer about making it anywhere near the top 100, not because you aren't any good but simply you're 2 years late downloanding the game... Bit rubbish really and to be honest, if I picked up the game now, I probably wouldn't bother after a month or two - the biggest challenge of the game is so far away as to make it near impossible.
20/10/17 18:54
Nothing in the rules says the moderation side are not allowed an opinion. I rarely offer it due to reasons that go well back but It has to be said, Els comments above are absolutely spot on. I have tried on numerous occasions to liaise with / cajole / nudge etc etc whatever you want to call it, with the dev side through the only contact I have on the french side of admin but never get anywhere with what I sometimes consider to be REALLY sensible and achievable ways forward for the game.
20/10/17 23:00
I would just take one of these 'super tournaments' mentioned in the update. I suggested this certainly 18 months back maybe longer. Scrap cup games, and have the top 8,000 odd teams in one tournament; and then the next 8,000 odd etc; winner will have won 13 matches in a row. MB or no MB, that will be an achievement and thus something worth playing for. And even if you do, do it; to do it again would be even more of an achievement; it would give the game a bit of a kick for some who are going stale.

Had a look, I mentioned it August last year:

http://www.sweetnitro.com/en/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=15667
26/10/17 20:44
26/10/17 21:10
how do you work out if mb is used tolgate?
26/10/17 21:28
01/11/17 18:18
Im with you too. The thought of leaving game is fast approaching. Didnt see the results of the poll for discarding MB , but Im sure most members opted to get rid of it and it still exists. As for the sports shop? Its absolutely ridiculous. Try to make the game more realistic not add gimics to the game. The game is getting boring very fast. The offers are extremely ridiculous. You buy 1 and price increases. Theres not even an option for different prices. It just keeps going up in price. Half my guild have already quit and Im only a season or 2 away from giving up as well. Hope they wake up soon or somebody else will make a better rugby game and there will be a mass exit out of this one.