Fans gained and lost. Again

21/11/16 08:56
I would like to know why do you loos 1100 fans for a loss but only gain 200 for a win it takes ages to get your fan base full.
21/11/16 10:58
guest_1441791946551 :

I would like to know why do you loos 1100 fans for a loss but only gain 200 for a win it takes ages to get your fan base full.

Thats the entire point of the system, lose more than you gain.

Sublinet has decided that rankings should be based on fans and making you work your rear end off to gain them back. This is so the stronger teams (and mb users) can obtian the higher rankings in the game.

Wait till you get over 155 000 fanse and only gain 100 fans per win, its so much fun when you get a mb loss then...
03/12/16 09:46
anything be better than wot it is now theres no incentive to upgrade with losing so many fans all the time 5 wins to get the loses bk for 1 lost like i said b4 you should lose the same amount as you win 1000 for 1000 decreasing as you go up through the levels
06/12/16 00:00
I have many suggestions on improving but limited time as i could go on and on.. do you think it's realistic that a 120 plus rated team gets to play a 90 odd rated team in training matches? No chance of winning, it just railroads the guys who don't spend money.. if you're going to use tactics like that to get people to spend money you're idiots. The point is to make the game so enjoyable that people are willing to spend money. Up until now all i see is people complaining and nothing being done. The rules of the actual game aren't even the real rules of rugby. Who kicks a ball into touch when he's about to score the winning try? Really? I suggest sublinet gets it's head out its ass and listen to the people who play the game.