Auction house bull####

27/09/16 09:02
Seriously!!! Players such as backline in its entiety have become almost impossible to buy with any decent quality attached. Agggghhh......please flood the market a bit for the higher leagues or get a youth academy or something guys. Come on!!!
27/09/16 09:12
Ive calculated that the amount of recruiter coins i pick up a season is enough for 1 or if im lucky maybe 2players to replace retiring guys at same lvl they retiring at. Problem is that im increasing league lvls and now only being able to replace players with weaker players. How is that logical???
27/09/16 09:27
Come on sublinet, reply. Show u care!!!
27/09/16 11:22
You need to play the auction game, buying cheap and selling at peak times. That's how you make your money not through the AH daily earnings. Then it won't be an issue, come on sir think outside the box here and try a new tactic towards it. My guild makes plenty, as do most top guys, so tokens are rarely an issue
29/09/16 19:46
The prices are high because there are tons of tokens, dont penalise those of us that have figured things out by flooding the market. Learn and adapt
29/09/16 23:54
An1malz :

Ive calculated that the amount of recruiter coins i pick up a season is enough for 1 or if im lucky maybe 2players to replace retiring guys at same lvl they retiring at. Problem is that im increasing league lvls and now only being able to replace players with weaker players. How is that logical???

Try a different recruitment strategy although if you keep getting promoted, doesn't sound like you're having too big a problem.
05/10/16 21:02
Yeah. In all fairness i was just having a bad spell of attempting to replace players of atleast equal star averages. I do fine generally although a youth academy could still be fun