High Penalty Rate after update

07/06/16 16:52
I've now played an away game where I conceded 6 tackle penalties, all by players whose tackle and safe tackle are maxed, opponent is on the same championship level than myself and his players attack ratings are similar to my defense ratings. I'm struggling to understand why the penalties conceded are so high if the players safe tackle is maxed. Sorry that I keep babbling about it but it's confusing the crap out of me
07/06/16 21:29
What you cannot see Quinten is the other player' general strategy in comparison to your own. I am not going to give it to you on a plate but therein may lie a clue!
09/06/16 20:07
Thanks for the tip Leicester Tigers. However what I have observed against different opponents with different strategies is that my players guilty of 95% of my penalties conceded on defence all have the same thing in common, low penetration rate on attack. Their tackle and safe tackle stats are maxed. I have swapped player positions to determine whether it is opponent strategy relating to that specific player but the same player from my team in another position still concede the penalty on defense. I've tried setting said players penetration rate to 0% and 50% with the same result
11/06/16 15:30
Quinten Tolmay :

Thanks for the tip Leicester Tigers. However what I have observed against different opponents with different strategies is that my players guilty of 95% of my penalties conceded on defence all have the same thing in common, low penetration rate on attack. Their tackle and safe tackle stats are maxed. I have swapped player positions to determine whether it is opponent strategy relating to that specific player but the same player from my team in another position still concede the penalty on defense. I've tried setting said players penetration rate to 0% and 50% with the same result

It's a frustrating game at time, but keep tinkering and you will suss it :o)