why is there a massive away advantage in the game?

28/07/18 09:24
Hello i've just had goldfenglars play me 6 times to which I won everytime as you'd expect with him being 64 to my 72 but to prove a point that theres something not quite right about this game i then decided to replay him back to which I also lost when he was the away side .

28/07/18 09:44
If I play a team 8 levels below me I win by at least 5 goals so not sure why you are not home or away makes no difference
28/07/18 10:32
it's making a massive difference and to prove the pt I got the guys In rebels to challenge my dark destroyer account and teams have improved when playing as the away side in every game just look at the friendlies between dark destroyer and my guild members it's defo proving what i'm saying Mr M looses 9-2 with me as the away side I play him and It ends up 4-2 to me i still win but alot closer and he's in the game longer. Yorkshire actually beat me as the away side yet when he played me he lost so for me it;s clear as day . this morning the same guy who lost to me 3-0 in a GC I played him back so he's away side 0-0
04/09/18 01:05
Then you suck Ashley ;). My very average team just beat you!

Anyway great to have you back; as I said to my guild (AOIL), your sardonic humour and breakdowns really tickle me.
04/09/18 12:38
If there is a away team advantage then at least it works both ways so you have a 50/50 chance of benefiting from it but it would certainly be better if it was removed
05/09/18 07:51
yyyyyyyyyyessssssssssss remove it . PLUS the fucking yellow arrow on keeper work only in AWAY GAME, I ASKED THEM WHY BUT NO FUCKING RESPONSE ............IN LEAGUE THERE IS DIFFERENCE SOME PLAY 7 MATCHES AWAY SOME 6....
05/09/18 21:20
Hey tolgate man I'd expect you to beat me how you couldn't me the previous about 10 times before was funny cos I wasn't even trying as such I was in that much of a strop at the game I threw an entire season just to stick 2 fingers up at nitro basically I spent the entire season innactive almost . Now with me having so many accounts I've been running an expirement thats rather disgusting really if what i believe is true that sports gear I believe has a negative impact on your team in the football version of the game . I have 3 accounts 2 of which have no sports gear both in the top 3 of there own leagues The one that has all the sports gear spent a lot of cash doing it which will be wasted is nearly bottom of the league so in simple dont buy sports gear unless you're trying to not be promoted.
05/09/18 21:20
Hey tolgate man I'd expect you to beat me how you couldn't me the previous about 10 times before was funny cos I wasn't even trying as such I was in that much of a strop at the game I threw an entire season just to stick 2 fingers up at nitro basically I spent the entire season innactive almost . Now with me having so many accounts I've been running an expirement this season thats rather disgusting really if what i believe is true that sports gear I believe has a negative impact on your team in the football version of the game . I have 3 accounts 2 of which have no sports gear both in the top 3 of there own leagues The one that has all the sports gear spent a lot of cash doing it which will be wasted is nearly bottom of the league so in simple dont buy sports gear unless you're trying to not be promoted.
09/09/18 16:19
6-0 win in friendly all @ 100% so lose 0-1 in G C

Now that's just taking the piss