Striker keeps running back to own half in a one-to-one situation!!! Or passing the ball from a free kick all the way back!!!!!

02/05/16 03:24
Hi, Sublinet,

I guess you still haven't found solutions to these problems, have you?!! Maybe you should get better qualified and competent personnel.

Thia is an atrociously programmed game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not even attempt to tell me about players' strategy instructions, i.e. marking range, blah, blah, blah; and keep all your other nonsensical balderdash to yourselves!!!

And thanks for stopping me from buying Gold Balls as my Level 19 league has Level 20 teams, which means I have to use real money to get Recruiter Coins to buy players to compete.No thank you until you resolve all the issues with this simple game!!!

Or maybe I should just get in touch directly with Samuel Collinet, your Chef d' enterprise?
02/05/16 14:40
well said
03/05/16 02:54
i think this is terrible programming
03/05/16 19:40
I agree this game is backwards. I played a game to lose put all players by the corner flag and somehow i beat my opponant 2-1 due to one rogue player who cained my opponants who fot frightened every time he entered me half and ran back to his own goal..
05/05/16 13:23
so true n really frustrating, but also funny!
06/05/16 18:06
Not so funny when it happens in competitive matches, Leigh.
07/05/16 19:42
The funny part is when respected members of the community try to cheat by blocking goal kicks. If that's what is takes to be lvl 22 or whatever, I'll have no part of it.
08/05/16 00:41
im just about fecked off with all of it .....i may leave this game
12/05/16 18:23
Still no response from sublinet which means that they don't fucking care! and they expect us to pay money for golds.
17/05/16 18:58
I don't understand why they are not replying. I understand that conducting this game is hard and time consuming. But that doesn't mean that they don't reply.