Catch a wake up!

18/05/19 16:48
with alldue respect peanut simple strat building can kill visa teams, i have visa maxed team and a non visa team and can do either wins, many teams wanted the consistency fixed on this game, so we fixed that, now people are moaning about it
18/05/19 17:34
Last time I looked, this Forum was for viewpoints. I am stating facts, if you want to consider that 'moaning', so be it....

I play teams who have Visas often, my record isn't too bad.

Consecutive injuries in every game (from which I have never suffered before) and fouling (with very low aggression) at first contact - is very frustrating. Otherwise, very happy with the gameplay.

For me and I assume for many others, it is not a good change.
18/05/19 22:19
Peanut Butta :

'Still in the dark', how nefarious.

My point - Visa teams now seem to be too overpowered. It was difficult enough taking them on a year ago, but now.....

You mean how arrogant PB. Hiding behind a guest tag to insult people who've put a few years into the game. Little man syndrome. Won't reveal his own experience level though wil he.
18/05/19 22:20
Peanut Butta :

'Still in the dark', how nefarious.

My point - Visa teams now seem to be too overpowered. It was difficult enough taking them on a year ago, but now.....

You mean how arrogant PB. Hiding behind a guest tag to insult people who've put a few years into the game. Little man syndrome. Won't reveal his own experience level though wil he.
18/05/19 22:35
i'm the game developer mate. a lot of people know who i am, this is the beta testing account for the game... my experience level is unrivalled in game, 91 seasons played, one of only two teams to go unbeaten in top league.
the first player to gain rank 1 from outside the top division with out the use of subs.
the game heal kit record holder
Most defends in a single season post match bonus.
second highest spender in game.
800+ RM contacts in phone
50+ daily whats app messages from players asking for help

so yeah...
19/05/19 08:10
The balance of the game between bought players and game generated players isn't quite right anymore.. I don't put much effort into the game at present but you did used to be able to get players trained and maxed in key areas by the time they reached 26/27. You're looking at 30/31 now. The new important toughness to prevent injuries and speed required for forwards are just two more things to add to the list of un achievable attributes.
Whenever penetration is too easy in the game adapting strats to play maxed out teams is very difficult. When the top level was at level about 40 they majorly addressed this but it has slowly crept back up.
I must be the only one who likes Rapidos spirit and seige mentality, keep it up fellas you stop the game being dull.
19/05/19 10:41
Game developer - hey bud - I was told this game is getting sold? That's why ppl have left. Then there are lots of random changes therefore can understand ppl's confusion / annoyance. However I can also understand u guys doing it due to a lot of vile comments said against the management team ( we have never been a part of this). I think this game can rake it in with moderators, administrators to deal with bad language (kids play this game). Please can I have clarification on the future aims of this game - I'll relay it to different guilds...cheers bud.
19/05/19 11:07
Jungle RFC :

I must be the only one who likes Rapidos spirit and drive mentality, keep it up fellas you stop the game being dull.

No, you are not alone Jungle.
19/05/19 11:12
Guest 4BK15N :

i'm the game developer mate. a lot of people know who i am, this is the beta testing account for the game... my experience level is unrivalled in game, 91 seasons played, one of only two teams to go unbeaten in top league.
the first player to gain rank 1 from outside the top division with out the use of subs.
the game heal kit record holder
Most defends in a single season post match bonus.
second highest spender in game.
800+ RM contacts in phone
50+ daily whats app messages from players asking for help

so yeah...

Like I said, arrogant.
19/05/19 11:26
you asked my experience, so i told you, better is not arrogant, other call you arrogant, does it make them right?
you play the game i help build and maintain, game is not up for sale, and players arnt leaving the game,
game traffic is up, activity is up
active player numbers at a record high in april.
Profits higher than ever